NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1019 in Lipstick

November 30, 2016

Love this lipstick! Very lightweight and goes on easily! Has no scent, so good for those with allergies. Overall is very good for $10, and I would recommend!

October 15, 2016

Love NYX and love liquid suede in soft spoken beautiful fall colour and it gives my lips a nice matte look !this brand had beautiful colours and worth a try

September 27, 2016

I own 2 of the colors from this collection.
They are a great formula, non sticky and wear well even with the dark red shade.
Enjoy the moist feeling on my lips.

August 27, 2016

J'ai toujours aimé les produits Nyx et quand j'ai vu qu'on avait maintenant la gamme Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick à ma pharmacie, je me suis empressée d'en acheter. Le trouble c'est que toutes les couleurs sont aussi belles les une que les autres. J'ai donc commencé par 4 couleurs, je suis tombé en amour et depuis je me trouve toujours une bonne occasion de les porter.
Il tien vraiment bien et assez longtemps, la texture est agréable et il se travaille tellement bien, qu'il est facile d'utilisation même pour débutantes. Il est offert dans des couleurs assez variées et uniques (orange, mauve pâle, fushia..) qu'on ne voit pas souvent. Je vous le recommande!

July 26, 2016

I didn't use to like lipstick before because they would stick on everything my lips would touch, like a glass or my shirt, and eventually fade off my lips. But I found this amazing nyx liquid lipstick and it has been my favorite ever since. Once you out it on it is too, too red which is why I wipe it down one time, also this keeps it dry on my lips which avoids the color from sticking anywhere else. After drying/wiping it once, it does produce the perfect color and it stays on for almost the whole day, which I love. This one really is a great product.

July 18, 2016

I really enjoy wearing these suede lipstick. It is perfect for anyone who does not want to commit to wearing liquid lipstick. Wearing this reminds me a lot of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, but more moisturizing and hydrating on the lips. I would highly recommend you exfoliating your lips before applying these because when they dry they will emphasize the imperfects of your lips. I enjoying the colours that I have chosen, both bold colours but perfect for summer. There is a little fragrance to this, but it disappears when it dries on your lips. Also, you can feel that there is lipstick on your lips, but it nothing to crazy. I also find that though it dries completely matte, there is some tackiness to the products when you press your lips together. Other than that, again I really enjoy this product, there are some mixed reviews, but I haven't tried all the colour and I started off with the brightest ones. I would recommend for anyone who wants to wear liquid lipstick, but does not want to commit to the dryness.

Full Review : http://allthingsbeautybymaame.blogspot.ca/2016/07/product-review-nyx-liquid-suede-cream.html

July 17, 2016

I love love love liquid lipsticks! They're my absolute favourite and normal lipsticks just don't compare anymore. I've used, Too Faced, Kat Von D, Stila, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Tarte etc. Soft Matte Lip Creams by NYX are amazing, so I figured I'd love Liquid Suede... wrong. Liquid Suede take a lot longer to dry down. They don't last as long, and they irritate my lips! The whole time I wear these my lips feel dry and hurt. Won't buy again. I'll stick with KVD

July 15, 2016

I love all of the different colours this line has, especially "stone fox". I normally have a hard time with the darker colours feathering but no issue at all with this one !

July 11, 2016

I did find these lipsticks transfer- but for shooting photography they are so bright and pigmented that it looks great on the model. I like that the colour range are unusual colours for what you would get from a lipstick (i.e. light blues, dark blues, orange.) Definitely try this and spice things up!

July 09, 2016

This product has quickly become one of my favourites. The price is just very affordable as the quality of product is great. Doesn't dry out lips too bad like most matte lipsticks do. Colour options are also great!