NYX Cosmetics Slim Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #635 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Slim, trim but never prim, our Slim Eye Pencils come in 40 entrancing shades—from seafoam green to black glitter. The creamy, long-wearing eye liner formula goes on easily and resists bleeding.

December 12, 2015

Love the color collection, cheap and great colors.

December 03, 2014

I must have eight of these eye pencils and would highly recommend them..they stay put on me all day..and glide on so easily..I have no problems with these pencils..Love them..!!

October 08, 2012

This liner has a real creamy texture so it doesn't hurt or tug on your skin when you apply.
I got this in black and when I put it on my water line it does smudge quite a bit so I have not used it since.
It is very pigmented which is nice but I will probably won't use it very often because of how easily it smudges on my skin.

July 19, 2012

The colour I have for this eye pencil is 908 Seafoam Green. Since I have pale blue eyes, it makes them pop out really well!

August 27, 2011

I have these in most of the shades and use them on a regular basis! They are my go to eyeliner pencils! Highly recommend them for the following reasons: they are pigmented, creamy, they come in the most gorgeous colors, and they last quite a long time, I strongly advise everyone to give them a try!

April 22, 2009

A friend of mine bought this eyeliner in fun colours and they are so pretty and vibrant on her that I thought I would give it a try too. I got Seafoam Green and Emerald City, both of which are gorgeous. The colour is very bright and vibrant, and it glides on very smoothly. The pencil is surprisingly creamy for a cheapie drug store eyeliner. The creamy texture makes it ideal for blending and it lasts all day. I was very pleasantly surprised with this product and would definitely get it gain.