NYX Dream Catcher Palette in dusk till dawn Reviews

Ranked #544 out of 1137 in Eye Shadow

September 18, 2016

This was my first ever eyeshadow palette and I am honestly still so in love with it.

Everything about this palette is amazing. The colours are so pigmented and apply very nicely. They also blend fairly easily. The shade range isn't overly dramatic, but as a beginner palette as it was for myself it was exactly what I wanted.

There are so many different looks you can make from this palette ranging from quite subtle to very dramatic. And, because they are baked eyeshadow, if you wet the brush you get even more vibrancy from the colours.

Pros:
    - Colours
    - Pigmentation
    - Blendability
    - Versatility

Cons:
    None

Conclusion:
    I highly recommend this palette.

November 24, 2014

I'm not sure I get what's so great about baked eyeshadow but I loved the colours in this kit and it was $15 in the US, so I picked it up. The colours are intense, although the purple is a little muddy and it was the main reason I picked out this colour variation - there are 3 total. there's even a secret compartment in the kit although all it had in it was a cheap little eyeshadow puff, the kind that comes with most eyeshadow and that we all throw out.

September 16, 2014

This palette in the colour dusk till dawn is way better then the maybelline the nudes palette spend you money on a good quality product. Ten eyeshadows heavily pigmented very bendable as well two are matte the rest shimmery. With shades of cream, taupe, gold, coppered browns, and the quintessential charcoal black make for a great smokie eye. Cruelty free and recyclable packaging.