NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 02, 2016

To start, this product is very affordable. I got it for $8. I think it's great!
I thought anything with wax and powder kit for brows are hard to use. This is very easy to use and I recommend this product to be one of the must haves in your makeup bag. I just find though that the angled brush is a bit hard so I just use my own brush. The brow brush is cute though and works well. I got the dark brown kit. I will be buying again for sure and will probably try the black and grey one.

February 26, 2016

I've had a lot of trouble finding a brow product that wasn't too reddish for me. The taupe from the taupe and ash is perfect. Nyx is awesome because it is good quality for a cheap price and this product is no exception. It comes with a brush and spoolie that I actually really like (I'm super picky with brushes). Staying power and the colour payoff are amazing. There really isn't a better drugstore brow powder. I've gotten my sister and friends hooked on it as well!

January 26, 2016

This is a must have in your makeup bag! NYX is an affordable brand with great quality. I use the Eyebrow Cake Powder on a daily basis. I dip a small angled brush on the gel then lightly tap it on the lightest colour to line my eyebrows. I then use the darker colour to fill in the gaps. It comes with a slanted brush and a spoolie. The spoolie works great. Unfortunately, the slanted brush is too hard and doesn't work well.

April 25, 2015

Been using this product for two years now and I'm only on my second kit still. This product lasts a while

March 31, 2015

For the price you can not beat the quality of these powders! They look real natrual and the gel holds them in place ALL DAY!

December 28, 2014

These are awesome, I bought 2 of them on sale and I go back and forth depending on the colour of my hair. Love the little spoolie and the wax. You get everything you need for great brows in a nice little package and there's a good variety of shades.

August 21, 2014

Great matte shadows. Comes with a cream wax and a small brush and spoolie. Coverage is good and price is very nice.

August 16, 2014

I am really picky about how I fill in my brows and keep reviewing several products on here as I continue the search. Every time I think I find the perfect product after a while I discover something I don't like ugh. One of my main problems is finding a shade that goes well with my vibrant red hair (I don't want to match it completely so I don't look like bozo but want a nice red brown). So far some products have been meh. But right now I'm sticking to this little palette in auburn. Like the other reviewer said, it has a nice grooming spool, control wax and two shades to blend, use. NYX has always been a great company so I'll stick to this right now.

April 05, 2014

Comes with 2 different, but complimentary brow powders for you to choose from or mix together to have your own blend. Use the spoolie to brush out your brows first, then use the wax included to prime your brow hairs (helps the powder stick better) then choose which ever colour(s) you feel works for you and just fill them in. Excellent staying power and pigmentation. I have my mom and sister their own (different colour than mine) and they both love it!