nyx eyebrow gel

nyx eyebrow gel Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 22, 2016

i like this product for my eyebrows the colour is great the only thing i wish it was a little bit more waterproof i feel like it comes off after a couple hours for me and my skin is super oily

October 22, 2016

I love this product!!!!!! I used to use the mac brown eyeshadow for my eyebrows until I tried this product. I love it. It gives a natural look. Its affordable compared to the mac I used to use and and it works the same! Never rubs off and stays on for th whole day!

September 24, 2016

Petit prix et bien meilleur que le même genre de produit dans une autre marque. Il faut très peu de produit pour faire tout les sourcils. Pigmenté,je l'utilise avec in pinceau en angle pour sourcils.

September 24, 2016

This is very easy to use and looks fairly natural for a gel. I was skeptical when I bought it, but was pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and finished product.

September 22, 2016

I can't get enough of this eyebrow gel. A tiny drop of this product and an eyebrow brush results in amazing looking brows. They look filled in and polished, without looking like I went overboard. I hate using this phrase, but my eyebrows truly look "on fleek" when I use it. It's super long lasting. It doesn't transfer, smudge or fade. My brows look exactly the same at night as they do in the morning. I do set my brows with clear brow gel after, but that is mainly to keep the hairs in place.

April 20, 2016

I bought this product in shade espresso, at first I thought it would be too dark or too brown, but it really blended well with my eyebrow color. It dries really fast though if you don't put a lot on your brush.

February 08, 2016

When I want my eyebrows to stay on and not come off I use this Gel!!! The only thing, is that it dries out in the tube after a while. But other than that Perfect!

January 26, 2016

This product is my favorite! I cannot spend a day without it! It does not transfer on my clothes, it does not get oily and it matches my skin perfectly.