NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk Reviews

Ranked #678 out of 776 in Eye Liner

A radiant eye liner that also doubles as an eye shadow. Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, our creamy Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlessly—no pulling, tugging or fading—and come in a rainbow of vivid hues. Some call her chubby. We say voluptuous. Available in 28 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/.

August 13, 2011

Although the jumbo eye pencils come in beautiful colours, they crease like crazy within a few hours of application, I've tried everything, from setting it with a powder to using a base, I have not tried my concealer as a base for it yet, so when I try that I'll get back to you. However for now this is a no go in terms of a cream eyeshadow, however as a highlight on the browbone or innercorner these work fantastically.
In the end it all depends on how you want to use it.

May 02, 2009

Won't be returning to purchase this one. I found that this creases like crazy and does not stay on even for a few hours. Doesn't blend with eye shadows well either. It's too bad really, because it could have been a really convenient way of carrying my makeup with me for last minute touch ups. Pass.

December 12, 2008

Girls, if you are looking for a great base to keep your eyeshadow in place, look no further! Apply this and blend with your fingers and put your shadow on top. It makes it stay all day, and no smudging or creasing either!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!