NYX Jumbo Pencils Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 808 in Eye Liner

NYX Jumbo Pencils combine an eye shadow and eyeliner all-in-one. These Jumbo pencils features a creamy formula that glides on smoothly and is easy to blend without creasing or drying out. Available in a variety of shades. Visit nyxcosmetics.com for more information.

February 27, 2017

I have this in the colours milk and black bean and I like using them as shadow bases. I never really wear them alone so I'm not sure how they hold up in that aspect. The Milk colour, which is a matte white shadow pencil, makes your shadows, especially colourful ones pop. Black bean is great to darken shadows that make applying a smokey eye easier. I would love to purchase more colours to see what else I can do with them!

February 12, 2017

Whenever I do a makeup look with bright eyeshadow, I love using the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to really make the colours pop! I apply it to my lids as a base, straight from the pencil, and blend it out a little with the warmth of my finger. Any colour I add over it is very vibrant! You can't go wrong for the price, give it a try!

January 26, 2017

My review of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk;
    This creamy, blendable pencil is a matte white. It is perfect for brightening the inner corners of the eyes, as well as a base to make eye shadows pop. I love using this with the Urban Decay Electric palette to really make everything bright!

July 03, 2016

Here's the thing- it does not look good on me (I am trying to figure out why as we speak). But as someone who watches a lot of makeup tutorials on youtube, this compliments so many people of a wide variety that I would tell people to use it. It gives you a clean look. There are no sparkles to worry about.

June 10, 2016

Amazing is all I can say. Goes on effortlessly and does not crease. Very smooth and creamy and blends like a dream. The pigmentation is also great. I bought one shade but will for sure get more.

June 08, 2016

I love these- pretty creamy, easily bendable and really give your shadows an added punch. These will likely crease if you apply them alone, so I'd set them with shadow.

June 07, 2016

I love this product , they make a beautiful color that lasts a long time. I recommend it to all the women who want to go fast in the morning. I had heard great reviews about it and it was really inexpensive.

May 31, 2016

This is the only one I will use. I have tried so many of them and none of them seem to works as well as this one. I use the white on my eyelids and I get lots of compliments on it. At Christmas I bought the set of all the colors to try and I have to say they are all great.

May 31, 2016

I bought milk to use for waterline and inner corners, it is great consistancy, size, product however I just dont like the look of using the product, Not NYXs fault, would repurchase in black.

April 20, 2016

I have the shades "milk" and "cottage cheese" they are absolutely gorgeous! I use milk as a eyeshadow base that really brings out and intensifies any shadows, and cottage cheese is perfect to use as an inner corner highlight or under the brow bone! So creamy and super easy to blend! A++