NYX Jumbo Pencils Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 776 in Eye Liner

NYX Jumbo Pencils combine an eye shadow and eyeliner all-in-one. These Jumbo pencils features a creamy formula that glides on smoothly and is easy to blend without creasing or drying out. Available in a variety of shades. Visit nyxcosmetics.com for more information.

July 03, 2016

Here's the thing- it does not look good on me (I am trying to figure out why as we speak). But as someone who watches a lot of makeup tutorials on youtube, this compliments so many people of a wide variety that I would tell people to use it. It gives you a clean look. There are no sparkles to worry about.

June 10, 2016

Amazing is all I can say. Goes on effortlessly and does not crease. Very smooth and creamy and blends like a dream. The pigmentation is also great. I bought one shade but will for sure get more.

June 08, 2016

I love these- pretty creamy, easily bendable and really give your shadows an added punch. These will likely crease if you apply them alone, so I'd set them with shadow.

June 07, 2016

I love this product , they make a beautiful color that lasts a long time. I recommend it to all the women who want to go fast in the morning. I had heard great reviews about it and it was really inexpensive.

May 31, 2016

This is the only one I will use. I have tried so many of them and none of them seem to works as well as this one. I use the white on my eyelids and I get lots of compliments on it. At Christmas I bought the set of all the colors to try and I have to say they are all great.

May 31, 2016

I bought milk to use for waterline and inner corners, it is great consistancy, size, product however I just dont like the look of using the product, Not NYXs fault, would repurchase in black.

April 20, 2016

I have the shades "milk" and "cottage cheese" they are absolutely gorgeous! I use milk as a eyeshadow base that really brings out and intensifies any shadows, and cottage cheese is perfect to use as an inner corner highlight or under the brow bone! So creamy and super easy to blend! A++

March 31, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE the NYX Jumbo eye pencils! They are so versatile and easy to use. I have two shades - one in "cottage cheese" and the other, in "milk". "Cottage cheese" is PERFECT for an inner corner or settle brow bone highlight, and "milk" is perfect to use as a eye shadow base to really brighten up eye shadows and make them last longer on the lid. Love the formula and the price point of these pencils.

March 31, 2016

I bought the shades Milk and Black Bean. I am constantly impressed with these two! I use Milk as a base sometimes to make lighter and brighter shades pop. As for Black Bean I like to line my upper inner water line which is sometimes difficult because the pencil itself is so chunky. Either way these pencils have many uses and I look forward to getting more colors!

March 16, 2016

I have used the NYX jumbo eye pencils as an eyeshadow base for years. My favorite is Iced Mocha, and Pots and Pans. I always have a backup of each! They glide on smoothly, and sharpen nicely. This is a staple in my makeup bag!