NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1047 in Lipstick

January 09, 2017

I purchased the NYX Lip Lingerie in Embellishment. Love it! It stayed on, wasn't sticky, and the color is awesome! I want to get more. These are great dupes for some of the other higher end products out there. And at 9.99 a pop, who can complain? Highly recommended, and a two thumbs, or two lips up!

January 06, 2017

I love this lipstick! It is such a good price and the colour is so vibrant and lasts all day. It's matte but doesn't feel dry or flaky. I have bought multiple colours of this and recommend it to everyone

January 05, 2017

I recieved a NYX Lip Lingerie Lipstick as a Christmas Present... it's absolutely amazing. The color is gorgeous and it's formula is smooth and long lasting!

January 04, 2017

I am so in love with NYX's lip lingerie! They're matte, longwearing and smell so good! I like that they're nude and slightly muted in pigment compared to the liquid suede line (I'm a huge fan of those too!) they're also incredibly affordable.

December 14, 2016

Love this, just ordered 2 more! 2 coats lasts quite a while. Like most liquid lipstick it cannot withstand grease, but I'm used to it. Not too drying, great colour and smell! Easy to apply and tons of compliments!

December 14, 2016

Those are kind of really nice! They are super matte and they stay on the lips for a long time. Plus the colours are great. I've bougjt one last week and I'll sure buy another one soon!

December 13, 2016

NYX typically makes great lip products and I was super excited to try this one out when I saw the colours (I'm a big fan of nude lip products) The wand on this product is great and it smells nice, the formula glides nicely on your lips but it is EXTREMELY drying. I've tried literally everything to prevent my lips from drying but nothing works, this is just the most drying liquid lipstick ever. Which is too bad because they have amazing colours!

December 12, 2016

How to say that nyx products are the best of all time.
    I have the whole collection and I do not get tired of putting them.
    It is the most beautiful colors of lipstick.

November 24, 2016

I have this liquid lipstick in 3 shades and I love them all. Just like all of their other products, it's very affordable (around $10cad).

I don't find the formula excessively drying on the lips but after a long day, my lips do feel a little dehydrated. The formula sometimes has tiny clumps in it which is annoying, but it's not a deal breaker for me. The colour can be kind of sheer in some of them, but 2 coats will do the trick. My faves are 04 ruffle trim, 10 teddy, and 12 exotic. Really lovely nudes!

November 17, 2016

Woooooooo... love this babies! They are the perfect shade for any skin tone. They work well when combined with any type of lip liner (that is colour coordinated with the lip lingerie). They are so cheap, and work so well!