NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1133 in Lipstick

March 16, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ces rouge à lèvres mats! Je trouve qu'ils sont très confortables à porter et qu'ils n'assèchent pas trop les lèvres pour des rouge à lèvre liquide! Ils durent plutôt longtemps sur les lèvres, mais pas toute la journée, si on mange, il faut en remettre, mais comme ce sont des teintes nudes, ils s'effacent uniformément. Il y a un très grand choix de nude, mais je pense que ce n'est pas toutes les couleurs qui sont facile à porter.

March 15, 2017

I bought this matte lip creme on a whim. I do like it, and I do not feel like my lips are drying out (like I feel with Kylie's line for example). The shades suit my complexion well, and I can mix various shades to give a little more fun to my look depending on my mood. I do enjoy how smooth it goes on and that I do not need to re-apply often throughout a day or even evening.

March 12, 2017

I'm not a fan of this line. This liquid lipstick flakes on my lips throughout the day. I've never experienced this issue with other liquid lipsticks (maybe the cheaper ones but not to this extent). A remedy to this issue is to apply a very small amount of lip balm or vaseline to your lips before applying the liquid lipstick.

Aside from this issue, the product does the job!

March 12, 2017

This lipstick is great and very long wearing!! I love the shade range and love how theres a whole line of nudes!!! I wear the color "Embellishment" every day and i couldn't be happier!! As with every other lipstick, make sure you apply lip balm/hydrating oil to lips first!!

March 06, 2017

Went with this when I didn't want to spent $30US to buy the Kylie Lip Kit. It is mossy, smooth and easy to put on the lip. It looks fabulous at first but dry and crack on the lip. Suggest to put some very good lip balm before and after the application.

March 05, 2017

UNE MERVEILLE !!!
    J'en ai 3 dans ma collection et je compte bien en avoir d'autres car ces rouge à lèvres liquides sont juste PARFAIT

March 04, 2017

My absolute go to matte lip cream! Super inexpensive but delivers just as good(better than Kylie) or those others at $20+! Do yourself a favor and buy different colors to fit your day to day style

March 04, 2017

Very affordable and love the colour choices. It's pretty pigmented and will stay on for a long time. It's a little sticky the first 10-15 seconds after application, then dries matte. I recommend moisturizing with a balm either before of after application because if you have dry lips, it will look cracked and your lips will feel dry. Otherwise, I really like this product!

March 02, 2017

The variety of colors these lippies come in is really nice. The formula is mousse like, really comfortable BUT most of these are too drying. After a while they start to flake off because of the dryness. Sometimes it helps to put a little chapstick underneath.

February 21, 2017

I love this lipstick - I own 3 colours and will probably eventually buy them all. It dries quickly to a perfect matte and feels soft. I don't find it to be 100% transfer-proof, but the colour definitely still lasts. For the price, the quality is great!