NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1083 in Lipstick

February 21, 2017

I love this lipstick - I own 3 colours and will probably eventually buy them all. It dries quickly to a perfect matte and feels soft. I don't find it to be 100% transfer-proof, but the colour definitely still lasts. For the price, the quality is great!

February 17, 2017

I love these liquid lipsticks! They go on flawlessly, dry fast, aren't sticky or tacky, and the stay power is amazing!
    Can't wait to get my hands on the new shades!

February 13, 2017

I own almost every colour of this because I fell in love with the formula.

This is 100% transfer proof, it will not budge of come off on anything and I love that!
    It is a bit of a drying formula but that doesn't bother me at all, although I know it bothers some people so I figured I'd add that in.

The only con is not all the colours have the same lasting power. Ruffle trim is probably the best one I've used. It lasts and is a great great colour.

Embellishment didn't last long on me and faded pretty weirdly after an hour or two.
    Some of the colours seem like a nice brown but actually look quite "dead" on the skin. But if you're aware of that going into these, you'll love them.

January 09, 2017

I purchased the NYX Lip Lingerie in Embellishment. Love it! It stayed on, wasn't sticky, and the color is awesome! I want to get more. These are great dupes for some of the other higher end products out there. And at 9.99 a pop, who can complain? Highly recommended, and a two thumbs, or two lips up!

January 06, 2017

I love this lipstick! It is such a good price and the colour is so vibrant and lasts all day. It's matte but doesn't feel dry or flaky. I have bought multiple colours of this and recommend it to everyone

January 05, 2017

I recieved a NYX Lip Lingerie Lipstick as a Christmas Present... it's absolutely amazing. The color is gorgeous and it's formula is smooth and long lasting!

January 04, 2017

I am so in love with NYX's lip lingerie! They're matte, longwearing and smell so good! I like that they're nude and slightly muted in pigment compared to the liquid suede line (I'm a huge fan of those too!) they're also incredibly affordable.

December 14, 2016

Love this, just ordered 2 more! 2 coats lasts quite a while. Like most liquid lipstick it cannot withstand grease, but I'm used to it. Not too drying, great colour and smell! Easy to apply and tons of compliments!

December 14, 2016

Those are kind of really nice! They are super matte and they stay on the lips for a long time. Plus the colours are great. I've bougjt one last week and I'll sure buy another one soon!

December 13, 2016

NYX typically makes great lip products and I was super excited to try this one out when I saw the colours (I'm a big fan of nude lip products) The wand on this product is great and it smells nice, the formula glides nicely on your lips but it is EXTREMELY drying. I've tried literally everything to prevent my lips from drying but nothing works, this is just the most drying liquid lipstick ever. Which is too bad because they have amazing colours!

Kraft Handi Snacks