Nyx Lip Primer

Nyx Lip Primer Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 332 in Primer

October 02, 2016

It is worth every penny! I love how it worked on my dry lips. I was having a melt down one day after exfoliating my lips, applying lip balm and putting all these oils I can put on my lips just to end up my lips are still dry and flaky. I went to one of my local Rexall stores and found this little gem. I thought I would give it a try and I was not disappointed. I used to put eye primer on my lips because I love using lipstains and lip liner. After applying this NYX lip primer, the lipliner just glides on my lips smoothly. The lipstain or even lipstick I was using was not bleeding and not feathering. I would definitely continue to use and buy this product. It is also awesome that you just twist the bottom instead of sharpening it.

August 24, 2016

Makes your lipstick stay on all day. The price is a little higher then i usually pay but the quality is worth the price. I would def recommend this product to peope that wear lipstick everyday.

February 19, 2016

I really like the NYX lip primer. It makes a big difference in how long my lipstick lasts when I use the primer before application. The lipstick fades better as well.

January 05, 2016

I recently started using this under my lipstick and gloss it works wonders I absolutely love this primer, best thing for Crack lips

December 05, 2014

This is the first lip primer i've used so I might be a little biased but I love it. It made my colour go on smoother, stay on MUCH longer, and negated the need for me to continually apply lipchap throughout the day. I love it.