NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1081 in Lipstick

February 06, 2017

I have to say I absolutely adore this colour! I have dyed dark red hair and pale skin and I think the shade works so well for me. It definitely doesn't have quite as much staying power as some of the higher end liquid mattes out there, but at this price point it really can't be beat, and it does stay on pretty well unless you're doing some major eating. It does transfer for sure, though.
    I don't really like the applicator it comes with, it's a little too bulky/long and I find I usually have to use a lipbrush for my cupid's bow, but that's not a big deal. I sort of like the consistency of the NYX's matte creams more as I find they're way easier to apply, but the Suede has a bit more staying power, from my experience.
    I'm also not a huge fan of the smell, especially when compared to the yummy scent the creams have, but that's more of a preference thing.

January 29, 2017

I love the colours of the Suede Cream line. I think the price is great however the stay power is not great and you will have to reapply multiple times. It feels really soft on the lips and hydrating.

January 16, 2017

The colors they have in this line are to die for. I love them all. They pop and look fab. They stay on pretty well and tons of pigment. I do find sometimes they irritate my lips like a bit of burning I think it's because pigment is so so strong. But don't let that stop you!

January 04, 2017

This isn't a bad product if you really want to try out the matte look at a low price - but I've used WAY better products...It goes on fairly thick and feels a bit heavy and the color seems to change quite significantly once it dries down a bit. Then after only an hour or so - with no eating or anything - it kinda goes a bit patchy on the lips I find.

On the upside, it is a good price so as I said if you really want to see if you like matte-like glosses you can try one of these out for a bit - and they do have some great colors!!

January 04, 2017

I haven't found that perfect colour in this formula yet although some of the brighter pinks and corals were awesome in the summer. I prefer the butter gloss but this is a very pleasant creamy matte - some shades I find feel thicker and heavier than others. I am amazed at the pigment and coverage just one stroke of the wand gives.

December 14, 2016

I don't like them! They are too heavy on the lips and the texture way too creamy. Plus they don't look the same on the lips as in the tube. I have bought the grey one in the past and it juste look blue on my lips...and it was the same case for the second one I bought.

November 25, 2016

I bought this product because I was right in the middle of an obsession with liquid lipstick, and the colour was absolutely perfect. When I applied the product, the pigmentation was extremely uneven and the formula was just awful! When I tried to layer on product to fix the patchiness, it would rub off the prior product and emphasize every single line in my lips. It took forever for it to dry down too, and it got everywhere on my face/teeth! So much for long-lasting wear.

November 16, 2016

One of my favourite lip products! I love Liquid Lip Suede because of the creamy application and beautiful colours. Soft Spoken and Vintage are my go to shades. This is a long lasting formula that I find myself needing to reapply only once throughout the day. excellent quality for the price.

October 21, 2016

I LOVE this lipstick so much! It is an affordable and easy to find drugstore product. Also, the formula is comfortable, easy to apply, long lasting and the colour is beautiful! It's my perfect 'everyday' colour. I like that this does not dry out my lips at all and it's easy to wear!

October 16, 2016

Ces lipsticks sont très beau et tienne vraiment bien,mais malheureusement j'ai tellement les lèvres sèches qu'il ne me plait pas vraiment....il assèche beaucoup les lèvres et j'ai beaucoup de misère à l'enlever puisqu'on dirait qu'il sèche extrêmement sur mes lèvres..par contre toutes mes amies l'ont aimé donc je crois que ce produit n'est simplement pas fait pour moi.