• NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Sandstorm
Good

NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Sandstorm Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 1057 in Lipstick

December 20, 2016

OMG I have been looking for the perfect matt nude for a long time, because as a Black woman, it is very hard to find that perfect shade. Well turns out all I needed was for NYX to come to Canada! This is the PERFECT matt lipstick!! LOVE IT!

October 09, 2016

I just love this lipstick! It's simply the perfect nude! It doesn't dry your lips and the texture is perfect for an easy application! Love it, I wear it everyday for work :) I made a full review on my blog!

September 29, 2016

I bought a few NYX liquid Suede lip stains and I love every single one. Sandstorm has become my everyday lipstain. I wear it to work, then the gym, then home without having to touch up the lipstick. I really like the NYX Suede brand. I think they are comparable to ANASTASIA matte liquid stains but at a very very affordable price!

July 07, 2016

This was one of my first liquid lipsticks, alongside Anastasia's. This liquid lipstick is amazing, and VERY affordable. It will last up to 4-6 hours and NYX has come out with many colours that will suit everyone! Personally Sandstorm is one of my favourites, because I love true nudes.