NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick in Pink Lust
Good

NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick in Pink Lust Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 1014 in Lipstick

June 29, 2016

If you're looking for a bold pink matte lip, this is for you! NYX Liquid Suede is highly pigmented and finishes matte despite the liquid formula. It sits at a very economical price point and it's long lasting. I dab on a little bit of the product in the morning and by late afternoon, the colour is still fairly prominent on my lips.

June 27, 2016

I am in love with this Color and for some reason this Color does NOT budge off my lips! It's long lasting and soft. Again very pleased with the quality and price

March 16, 2016

Well I am a NYX fan so when I saw this at shoppers I knew I had to try it. Feels great applying it and I did find it was dry when you wear it... it's a suede finish so just make sure you have a well moisturized lip prior to application and it should wear well all day long!

March 16, 2016

OMG This is my new favorite lipstick. It is so bright and florescent and lasts all day long. The g wear on this keeps your lips beautiful all day long. A small amount goes a long way with making your lips bright and beautiful

I am so excited for this lipstick that I am going to buy more shades so I can try them all.

March 15, 2016

I received this product in my March Ipsy bag, so I wasn't able to choose the shade. The shade "Pink Lust" is very vibrant, almost neon pink. Surprisingly, I find it very wearable, but probably not everyday wearable. It goes on smooth, with a doe foot applicator which makes applying this VERY easy. It does take a little bit to dry, and feels sticky while it dries, but doesn't last long. I have recently purchased 4 other shades from NYX, as well as the soft matte lip cream, so hopefully they are as great as this.