• NYX Love in Paris Eye Shadow Palette
  • NYX Love in Paris Eye Shadow Palette

NYX Love in Paris Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #583 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

July 15, 2015

I own two of these palettes and I find the colours very hit and miss. Many of the colours are smooth and highly pigmented, however there are also some that are chalky and apply horribly. I intend to depot these palettes and only keep the colours that I actually use.

March 04, 2015

I've been on a hunt for a palette that is compact, isn't all neutral, pigmented enough and is moderately priced. I thought I was looking for a unicorn, then I stumbled upon this at Rexall and it was on sale!

Mine is called C'est La Vie and it's 9 colours including lighter shades for day time and darker greens, a navy and a brown for evening. A beautiful deep green is so hard to find in a palette and this one has two of them. I use the brown and navy as liners which works really well.

It does crease a bit towards the evening, but I think that could easily be solved by using a primer - I just can't be bothered. Using concealer as a primer does help it quite a bit.

I think this may be discontinued now, but hopefully you can still find it.

November 24, 2014

I'm a fan of NYX, particularly because of the price. I will admit I went a little overboard while in the US visiting Ulta this summer and bought two of these. But the colour is good. The product is very good for the cost and the kits are cute. They're also not too big so if you're the type to carry this stuff in your purse, it's small and will fit into a standard purse sized make up case.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation