• NYX Make-up Setting spray
Amazing

NYX Make-up Setting spray Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 49 in Setting Spray

June 06, 2016

I had such a high hopes for this because everyone always raves about the quality of nyx, especially for the price. It made my make up feel so heavy and sticky. I enjoy wearing makeup and feeling like I'm barefaced. I could feel my makeup all day long and it just felt so stuck to my face. I hated it. I don't know if it made a difference in the wear time, or made me look anymore dewy, but it did make it look a little fresher. So that is a plus side.
But I still wouldn't recommend it unless you don't mind the heavy feeling because the price isn't bad.

February 08, 2016

I've been using this product for about a month now. I loved the price but I don't find it works very well. It leaves your face very sticky, kinda feels like you have glue on your face to be honest. I wouldn't recommend this product, but it has a great price so if your short on money it will do the trick. I would just save up and get something else.

December 14, 2015

Nyx is a good quality affordable makeup brand.
Sadly this setting spray wasn't a hit for me.
It's not a bad product but I don't think it made my make up last longer.

December 14, 2015

I really love the NYX brand, it's one of my go-to brands because of the affordability and quality are fantastic, but sadly this just wasn't a hit for me. I was so excited to try this but I don't think it made my make up last longer at all. It's really affordable, which I do like, but in this case I think you're better off splurging and getting a more expensive product.

March 24, 2015

I have used the Dewy finish in the Winters and bought the Matt finish for my vacay in Mexico and loved both formulas. Dewy is not going to make you disco ball its very subtle glowing finish.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender