NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Good

NYX Matte Liquid Liner Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 390 in Makeup

September 09, 2016

Easily the best eyeliner I've used yet. I usually use Kat Von D ink liner but the price and quality of the NYX Matt Liner is definitely a better match for me.

August 04, 2016

I feel liquid liner is a very personal/specific to the user kinda product. We all look for different things when trying to find the perfect eyeliner. For me, it's all in a easy to use flexible brush. I've spent so much money over the years trying out different eyeliners and was always left disappointed. I was sooooo beyond happy when I purchased this and it worked like a dream. The brush applicator is thin, long and easy to use (at least for me). I love that this is a matte formula, as all the other ones I've tried weren't. Affordable, easy to find and works amazing! This is currently my hold grail eyeliner and need to buy a back up incase this one runs out. The worst is when you love something and go to do your makeup and run out lol I love love love love love this product and will always make sure to have a backup just incase!

July 02, 2016

It is matte, and it dries quite quickly but honestly it flakes and doesnt last a long time. I never wear this on a hot day as it will be not there after like 4 hours.

July 01, 2016

I am in love! Paid around $10 for this eyeliner and have been loving it ever since! Stays on for the whole day and has a beautiful matte finish. Also has a super thin brush which makes it easier to build up the thickness that you want your line to be and makes it a lot easier to create that perfect wing!

May 13, 2016

J'ai finalement trouver mon nouveau eyeliner du moment, le Matte Liquid Liner de NYX est tout simplement génial. J'adore son look mat et la précision du pinceaux. Le produit se travaille facilement et ne sèche pas trop vite à l'intérieur du tube comme d'autre.

April 20, 2016

I finally was able to make a cat eye with this product! It went on great, looks great, feels great, the money was right, I honestly love NYX products!!

March 01, 2016

I bought the NYX Matte Liquid Liner since they recently opened a store near me. I usually stick with a more expensive liner but this one is VERY affordable and works great. It was only $10 and it lasts a very long time as well. Super easy to apply, the only thing I wish was that it was waterproof.