NYX Matte Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 60 in Setting Spray

March 14, 2017

This product is very affordable but I find that it is always hit or miss with me.
    This product never keeps me matte, in fact, sometimes I find it makes me look more dewy than anything else which is weird.
    The product isn't horrible, my makeup does not smudge, but it does not provide me with a matte finish.

February 28, 2017

Omg i love this $10.99 at the drug store has lasted 11 months. Keeps my makeup in place helps my make stay longer and gives the perfect matte finish. I recommend this to everyone asking about settig sprays. I also find my lipstick will stay longer when i use it. You can't go wrong.

February 28, 2017

100% i would recommend this product to any person who suffers from oily skin and having your makeup get oily throughout the day! My make up not once did i have to blot my face to get rid of oils

February 27, 2017

The NYX Cosmetic Matte Setting Spray is my go to setting spray for both every day and night time looks. It holds your makeup all day while keeping your face semi-matte. I can get pretty oily and shiny throughout the day so every step I can take to try and prevent this helps. Great if you have oily or combination skin but won't dryout you skin either.

It melts the different powders you use on your face as well to make your makeup look more put together. And the price is phenomenal! I believe I pay about $10 for it, which is a fraction of what other brands cost. I have tried many different brands of setting spray, including highend products and this is by far my favourite. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to in the future. I highly recommend it since it is lower cost but still high quality.

February 15, 2017

This is a very good setting spray for a drug store product. I usually use Urban Decay setting spray but wanted to try something with a lower price point. As I love NYX products I decided to try it. So far, I think it's great. However, I have only used it so far in the winter (I live in Eastern Canada) so I haven't seen how it holds up in the hot/humid weather yet. But for daily wear so far I think it's great.

February 15, 2017

This setting spray is great value. I definitely notice the difference, makeup stays put and skin looks dewy but not shiny. A quick spritz before I put on my mascara and I am good to go. NYX has great products for the price.

January 06, 2017

Nyx is a great drugstore brand but ranks higher in my opinion. This matte setting spray lasts for the better part of my day and doesn't leave a cakey look. It's light and the price is right.

November 08, 2016

J'adore ce fixatif à maquillage. Il se fond très vite au teint et au fond de teint ce qui fait tenir beaucoup plus longtemps mon maquillage. De plus, il mattifie le teint, ce qui aide beaucoup.

October 26, 2016

This is a pretty good drugstore setting spray. It keeps me matte longer than if I was to skip out on it and it has a nice light spray. It also makes my face look less powdery which is nice.

September 30, 2016

It worked well for me and performed just as well as some of the more expensive brands that I have tried. It's competitively priced as well. I will probably give this another shot down the road when my current setting spray runs out.