NYX Matte Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 54 in Setting Spray

February 15, 2017

This is a very good setting spray for a drug store product. I usually use Urban Decay setting spray but wanted to try something with a lower price point. As I love NYX products I decided to try it. So far, I think it's great. However, I have only used it so far in the winter (I live in Eastern Canada) so I haven't seen how it holds up in the hot/humid weather yet. But for daily wear so far I think it's great.

February 15, 2017

This setting spray is great value. I definitely notice the difference, makeup stays put and skin looks dewy but not shiny. A quick spritz before I put on my mascara and I am good to go. NYX has great products for the price.

January 06, 2017

Nyx is a great drugstore brand but ranks higher in my opinion. This matte setting spray lasts for the better part of my day and doesn't leave a cakey look. It's light and the price is right.

November 08, 2016

J'adore ce fixatif à maquillage. Il se fond très vite au teint et au fond de teint ce qui fait tenir beaucoup plus longtemps mon maquillage. De plus, il mattifie le teint, ce qui aide beaucoup.

October 26, 2016

This is a pretty good drugstore setting spray. It keeps me matte longer than if I was to skip out on it and it has a nice light spray. It also makes my face look less powdery which is nice.

September 30, 2016

It worked well for me and performed just as well as some of the more expensive brands that I have tried. It's competitively priced as well. I will probably give this another shot down the road when my current setting spray runs out.

August 26, 2016

C'est mon fixatif à maquillage favorit. Il n'a pas vraiment d'odeur et il est très efficace. De plus, il est abordable. Il aide la poudre à ce fondre au reste de mon fond de teint et il fait durer mon maquillage plus longtemps.

July 29, 2016

I have a very oily t-zone and this setting spray works very well for me. With this setting spray, I definitely do not have to blot my face as often. The spray also comes out as a fine mist which is great. This setting spray, in my opinion, works better than the Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray.

June 28, 2016

Although a lot of customers I see love this spray? as an oily skin, I found this spray refreshing, but I did not find it as matte as I would liked. I like the size of it, as it's compact enough to fit in my purse.

June 12, 2016

I'm a huge fan of this setting spray! I love that it's a matte finish because with my combo skin the last thing I want is added shine. I find it helps my makeup stay put throughout the day, even on hot and humid ones! It's also very reasonably priced so you can't go wrong. I highly recommend it!