Nyx matte suede liquid lipstick

Nyx matte suede liquid lipstick Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 1019 in Lipstick

July 11, 2016

the colors are so vibrant and amazing BUT it is very easily transferred and not water proof sadly... but for short trip and pictures the colors are amazing. really horrible to eat with and it gets kinda sticky the longer you wear it

May 09, 2016

NYX has been a favourite of mine for a while now, when I heard that they were coming out with a new matte lipsitck I couldn't wait to try it! SO, I tried it and I fell in love, it doesn't quiet last ALL day, but long enough for my liking!

May 04, 2016

I tried this product in a veryyyyyy pretty coral color. The pigmentation is amazing, lasting power too. My only downside is that it got a bit sticky and drying at the same time... which felt uncomfortable on my already chronically dry lips. I would recommend exfoliating and hydrating your lips before using that liquid lipstick.

April 20, 2016

Wow, what can I say. This color just popped right out on me, lasted forever, felt great on my lips, I lined my lips first a bit then touched it up with this!

March 24, 2016

Love this formula! I already own 5 of these lipsticks, but my favorite so far has to be Cherry Skies. They are extremely easy to apply and they don't overly dry out your lips and the price is definitely worth it compared to other make-up boutiques and even drug store make-up.

March 19, 2016

Love this little tube of awesomeness! If you're wanting that matte look and on a budget this is a must! Not only are the pigments amazing but they are hydrating and the colour stays!