NYX Pore Filler

NYX Pore Filler Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 344 in Primer

February 23, 2017

I heard this was a dupe for the benefit pore professional so I thought I'd give it a shot, but it's not it clings to any dryness you have and doesn't fill quite as good. I won't be buying again.

February 18, 2017

I really like this! My pores are large and I have blackheads on my nose, and this helps conceal them both very well. I like it a lot but it's very expensive unfortunately!

February 01, 2017

have seen this pore filler as a dupe for Benefit's-The POREfessional on-line and was eager to try it out. So I went out and bought it a couple of days ago and tried it right when I got home. To truly see it's magic, I only applied it to one side of my face. I could not believe my eyes! My pores were shrinking/disappearing right away! In shock and complete aww, not believing my eyes, I applied it in patches on the other side. Again, pores just disappeared right away. No waiting time at all. The other nice benefit to this is that it goes on SOO smooth, hydrates and makes your skin feel amazingly soft!

October 21, 2016

My tube of NYX Pore Filler may have had something wrong with it, but I don't have another one to compare it to.

It came out of the tube very dry and "fake halloween skin" like.

Even though it had the same base (silicone) as my foundation, it seemed to just sit on top of my skin and settled into lines around my mouth. I think my foundation almost sort of "pilled" on it.

July 07, 2016

This is a great product. I would compare it to the Smashbox pore filler or even Benefit's Porefessional. It basically does the same thing for a fraction of the price.

June 24, 2016

I use a primer under my powder foundation and this one really works great! It does not break me out and keeps my powder shine free all day as well as minimizing my pores.

April 20, 2016

If you're looking for an alternative to the porefessional face primer from Benefit Cosmetics, this is a great fix! And best of all you're saving major bucks by purchasing this. This product acts as a perfect base for your foundation, and also gives a smooth complexion. It may not help cover up bigger pores, but it does get the job done. Also, it will cause you to break out if left overnight but otherwise I would really recommend this product!

February 09, 2016

I love this product! I struggle greatly with my foundation seeping into my pores and sitting there visibly on my face, but with this product my foundation looks much smoother going on.

That being said, as effective as this product has been for me, there are a few downsides.

The product is very oily, it causes me breakouts unless I take it off immediately at the end of the day. - Baring in mind I do have oily skin to begin with, so if you're skin is dry the oily factor may be a benefit.

Overall, I enjoy this product and do continue to purchase it and WILL continue to purchase it until I find something just as effective but less oily.

February 28, 2015

Great,, doesn't clog up my pores,, leaves my face looking natural I love it!!

November 17, 2014

I like how this smooths out the areas I have more noticeable pores after I have foundation on. You don't need much product after every use.