NYX Pore Filler Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 322 in Primer

October 21, 2016

My tube of NYX Pore Filler may have had something wrong with it, but I don't have another one to compare it to.

It came out of the tube very dry and "fake halloween skin" like.

Even though it had the same base (silicone) as my foundation, it seemed to just sit on top of my skin and settled into lines around my mouth. I think my foundation almost sort of "pilled" on it.

July 07, 2016

This is a great product. I would compare it to the Smashbox pore filler or even Benefit's Porefessional. It basically does the same thing for a fraction of the price.

June 24, 2016

I use a primer under my powder foundation and this one really works great! It does not break me out and keeps my powder shine free all day as well as minimizing my pores.

April 20, 2016

If you're looking for an alternative to the porefessional face primer from Benefit Cosmetics, this is a great fix! And best of all you're saving major bucks by purchasing this. This product acts as a perfect base for your foundation, and also gives a smooth complexion. It may not help cover up bigger pores, but it does get the job done. Also, it will cause you to break out if left overnight but otherwise I would really recommend this product!

February 09, 2016

I love this product! I struggle greatly with my foundation seeping into my pores and sitting there visibly on my face, but with this product my foundation looks much smoother going on.

That being said, as effective as this product has been for me, there are a few downsides.

The product is very oily, it causes me breakouts unless I take it off immediately at the end of the day. - Baring in mind I do have oily skin to begin with, so if you're skin is dry the oily factor may be a benefit.

Overall, I enjoy this product and do continue to purchase it and WILL continue to purchase it until I find something just as effective but less oily.

February 28, 2015

Great,, doesn't clog up my pores,, leaves my face looking natural I love it!!

November 17, 2014

I like how this smooths out the areas I have more noticeable pores after I have foundation on. You don't need much product after every use.

March 10, 2014

I have large pores so I was really excited to try this but it didn't work like I had expected. If I apply it over my foundation I think it works slightly better to fill in what is left but I think it is way overpriced for what it does on it's own. It may work for other people better but I wasn't overly impressed. I may go back to it if I find it's the best at the drugstore but for now I'm going to keep looking.