• NYX Powder Blush
  • NYX Powder Blush

NYX Powder Blush Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 501 in Blush

September 30, 2016

I love NYX. It's a good makeup you can get from the drugstore. This blush is awesome. I love the size. I can take it with me in my makeup bag. It gives me a nice glow. If you are downsizing your makeup bag, don't forget to buy one of these guys. They're pretty cute and very affordable. Works well for me.

June 29, 2016

My favourite drugstore blush! It's affordable, the selection of colours is fantastic, and it's so pigmented but blends wonderfully that a little goes a long way.

May 09, 2016

I am impressed by this product. I didnt expect anything special from a 9$ blush but i was wrong. This blush is amazingly pigmented and the color is perfect for my skintone. I recommend this product all the time at work.

April 20, 2016

I love the feel of this powder, so silky and smooth and blends really well, the colors were perfect and goes great with any makeup look. Would buy this again!

May 29, 2015

Cheap and affordable. Great dupes for high end brand.
I love these blushes! They are pigmented without making me look like a clown. I have tried many blushes, high-end and drugstore, and I always keep coming back to these blushes. There is one thing that does bother me a little about these blushes. It might just happen to me, but once I start getting closer to the pan of the blush, the consistency becomes hard and it is not as pigmented. That is what happened to my summer peach blush. They are still lovely, but they might lose some pigmentation and smoothness. Overall great blushes!

April 26, 2015

I ended up purchasing this as I was looking for a duplicate to a Quo colour I had in a kit and was not part of their regular collection. it was a fairly light dusty pink/gold tone and it goes on nicely and stays. It's a new favourite.

November 26, 2014

I have bought this blush in the color Peach and love it! It is nicely pigmented and goes on smooth. It is more of a pinky peachy color then a true peach which is nice. It blends out nice and adds a beautiful amount of color to your face without looking caked on. It is not chalky and doesn't fade away during the day. Will last and look just as nice as when you put it on. Very happy with this blush and very affordable.

September 03, 2014

I have this in pinched and I love it! It's a fantastic dupe for nars orgasm! I love the color payoff!

June 30, 2014

Looove using "taupe" for a bronzer - great for pale gals like me!

June 12, 2014

Love the colours, how it lasts all day and feels light