NYX retractable eye liner

NYX retractable eye liner Reviews

Ranked #472 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 24, 2016

I was running low on my favorite Sephora brand retractable waterproof eyeliner when I decided to give NYX's version a shot. At $7.99 I couldn't pass it up! This is now my favorite go-to eyeliner. Doesn't rub off and smudge with wear. Is waterproof. Great pigments. Long lasting. Fantastic!

January 06, 2016

I love these eye pencils. I just bought this pencil in White and it works amazing on my waterline and as a highlight. It outlasts anything else I have purchased. Yet again, NYX does not fail to impress me.

December 11, 2015

I wanted to try white liner on the water line of my eyes to brighten them up. I looked for a waterproof product and came across this one. I didn't want to spend a lot of money because I was experimenting. It is a great price but it does not apply very well to the water line. I find myself going over my water a number times to get the product to stick. Also, I found it did not wear well. I never tried it on any other areas of my eyes. I think I would give this product another shot on my lash lines but in a different color of course.

June 21, 2014

The product I purchased was MPE02 Black Waterproof eyeliner from NYX. I happened to run out of black eyeliner and in a hurry i grabbed this from the local pharmacy and decided to give it a try. I love retractable eyeliners and I wear black on a daily basis. I was sadly disappointed with this product. The intensity of the black was great, and went on perfectly however it did not hold for the entire day and had to constantly be re-applied. My second issue with the product was that fact that is wasn't actually waterproof and often smudged under my eyes. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this product as something to wear on a regular basis, maybe for an affordable night on the town where it doesn't require many hours of wear.

I won't be using the product again, and it just doesn't work for my needs.