NYX Setting Spray (Dewy)

NYX Setting Spray (Dewy) Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 391 in Makeup

July 04, 2016

If you are someone with oily skin, you might not want to look more shiny. But it all depends on the look you're going for. If you want that beach-mermaid glowing to Gods, pick this up. Your makeup will last longer with minimal need to use powder.

July 04, 2016

Hands down the best drugstore makeup setting spray and I have tried them all. Keeps makeup in place and looking fresh all day...even in extremely hot conditions ( used in Vegas heat ) not drying in the least and you only need a couple of spritzes!

May 09, 2016

This is another hit from NYX! I love most of their products and this is one of them. This is the perfect setting spray for me. It doesn't smell of chemicals, it sets my makeup and makes powders settle into my skin and not sit on top of it getting rid of that powdery look. I love that it has a dewy finish because it makes me look healthy and glowy when I use it. It keeps my makeup in place extremely well and is perfect for touch ups during the day. When my makeup is looking a little worn I spray on some of this and it brings life back to my makeup. Love this product and will always repurchase

April 19, 2016

Absolutely love this setting spray!! It gives me the most beautiful dewy finish without looking oily. It makes makeup stay on for a long time and it is pretty good for $10!!

March 26, 2016

I love the natural glow this product gives. It keeps my skin looking healthy and makes my face look more natural even though I am wearing make up! I am pretty low maintenance when it comes to my make up routine but using this product fit right in!

March 25, 2016

I defiantly like this setting spray, keeps my makeup on throughout the day. It is not high quality makeup you get what you pay for. It is good but I have used better!

March 08, 2016

I was getting fed up with my make-up not lasting me through out my work day.i saw the NYX display and this product caught my eye.I was leery about trying it so I went home and read the reviews online.Went back the next day and bought it...the price was right for it...($7.99 at Shoppers).Used it the next day and loved it and it is going to continue to be apart of my daily make-up regime :-D Little advice....wait til all your make up is set and mascara is dry (10 minutes)...love love love this stuff and I am now a NYX fan