NYX setting spray (matte) Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 54 in Setting Spray

February 18, 2017

NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray is a godsend during the summer months. It helps keep my oily skin in check. It's easy to apply, just a few spritzes after you're done applying makeup help keep everything together throughout the day. It doesn't have as fine a spray as Urban Decay All-Nighter, but it's less than half the cost. Definitely worth it in my opinion.

October 22, 2016

Stays matte all day, sets perfectly and makes my makeup stay put without it flaking off. It's not very drying and it makes your skin feel so nice. I definatly recommend

October 07, 2016

I have combination skin, and this works fine. It keeps me matte throughout the day, and is pretty cheap. It keeps my makeup pretty matte and helps it from fading during the day. Will rebuy.

1.5/5

July 29, 2016

I wanted to love this product after reading so many positive reviews on it, I really did. I've used it for about 2 weeks now and can't say I'm wowed by it. This summer, I've developed oily skin (all my life I've had normal/combo skin) and never had a problem with my foundation sliding off my face until this year. I was hoping that this product would help my makeup stay on my face but it hasn't. I've been using primer, pairing it with a setting powder as well, and it still doesn't help. A couple hours after applying my makeup, all of my foundation on my cheeks has melted away. Big thumbs down for me.

June 27, 2016

NYX setting spray, in the matte finish is amazing. Spray this all over your face after putting on your makeup and know you will not have to do any touch ups or sweat any makeup off during the day. Keeps makeup in place. Also helps with fallout, or rubbing your makeup on your friends shoulder, or all over your pillow; not any longer with this!