NYX Shine Killer Face Primer
Amazing

NYX Shine Killer Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 322 in Primer

November 08, 2016

I found this primer to be quite pricey, about 14.00. I have oily skin and this primer did not help. It works for the first few hours of the day but then I swear it makes me more oily.

October 09, 2016

On peut lire sur le tube potion professionnelle. Je ne crois pas. Je suis déçu par ce produit. Ma peau ne perd pas vraiment sa brillance. L'effet ne dure pas vraiment longtemps

October 03, 2016

Although this primer is more affordable, it did not make any difference for my oily/combination skin type. Feels greasy and has a silicone texture. It does not at all refer to it's name as a "shine Killer". After an hour i already look oily.

July 03, 2016

Something I know all about! Your skin will feel smooth and you'll feel pampered. It will not irritate sensitive skin. Shine.... that's a hard one. I would use this to create an even canvas- to smooth out my bumps. If Shine is your issue, keep using your powder and a matte foundation. A primer alone will not kill your shine.

July 03, 2016

I tend to have very oily skin so I had purchased this hoping that it would help control shine in all areas of my face but I still find that I get shiny on my nose and middle of my forehead. Even with a mattifying finishing spray shine will still come through part way through the day.

However my make up applies very well over it, and does last well, except in extremely hot/humid weather. Personally I prefer the NYX Photo Loving Primer over this one.

January 08, 2015

Goes on very smoothly and blurs imperfections!

October 28, 2012

I've always been a fan of NYX, but I'm really disappointed in this product. My skin can get really oily throughout the day, and I don't have time during my long school hours to touch up my makeup. The name "Shine Killer" gave me hope that I wouldn't get as shiny, or at least not be shiny for longer (did that make sense?), but I found that it made no difference. My foundation did go on smoother, but that's the case with most silicone based primers, so I wasn't really impressed. You get such a small amount of product for a pretty high price, especially considering it doesn't live up to its claims.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender