NYX Slide On Glide On Waterproof Eyeliner

NYX Slide On Glide On Waterproof Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #518 out of 776 in Eye Liner

July 01, 2016

Best pencil eyeliner I've tried so far, I've got the black one. Not sure of the actual shade name since I've used so much of it that it's become a tiny little stub haha. I'll have to buy another very soon. Its super creamy and applies effortlessly without pulling or tugging on my eye, its a very pigmented true black and stays on me all day (not on the waterline, I'll add. However absolutely nothing stays on my waterline longer than a couple hours tops) I apply it to my upper lash line and it doesn't budge until I take it off.

November 01, 2014

I ran out of my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner and didn't want to spend a lot of money on another one, so I bought this NYX one and I like it a lot! It's comparable to the UD ones, although I don't think it is as creamy. I really like the pigmentation and the lasting power.

October 01, 2013

Definitely a dupe for Urban Decay's 24 hour liners. The colour selection for NYX is great and it seems to last just as long on me.

October 11, 2012

After being incredibly disappointed in Urban Decay's pencil eye liners, which everybody raves about, I started hunting for another that really delivers what the company promises. For a fraction of the crazy price that UD charges for their pencil liners.

These NYX liners come in a wide variety of gorgeous jewel-toned shades that are extremely pigmented, apply like a high end pencil liner with zero tugging on the eye area, and are not only smudge-proof once they set, they're totally waterproof. These are two areas where Urban Decay failed me miserably. I've compared these liners to Stila Smudge Sticks, Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner, Urban Decay pencil liners, Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner, Stila Kajal Eye Liners, Makeup Forever pencil liners, and several others. The only brands which comes close to these NYX Slide On Glide On pencils are the Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof liners and the Makeup Forever pencil liners, but the NYX pencils are 1/3 of the cost of both brands.

Not only is the price of these NYX waterproof liners much lower, their colors are very vibrant, they wear much better & much much longer with no fading or smudging when compared to all of the above liners. These NYX liners seem to grip onto the skin. Once they set - in about 10 to 15 seconds - they aren't going anywhere, no matter what. You can swim, shower, rub your eyes, cry, sweat during your workout, get caught in a downpour, even apply these liners before going to your favorite hotsprings. I've tested these under many conditions, in various types of weather. They never EVER fail. Not even on the waterline. If you're a fan of lining your waterline with pencil liners in gorgeous shades other than black, these are the ones for you.

To get the best price on these, buy them online. Canadian prices for NYX products are outrageous, although a lot of them can now be found in London Drugs. NYX was also one of the vendors at IMATS this year, where all their products were being sold at a decent discount. But that only comes once a year & only in specific cities. Your best bet for these NYX liners & other NYX products that I've found on the Internet are at The Beauty Joint. I believe I picked mine up for $4 to $5. Shipping is very reasonable & their customer service is far better than Cherry Culture. NYX products are at least double that price at London Drugs. The one thing I forgot to mention is that these waterproof liners are also very gentle on the eyes. Not only do you not have to press or tug on your eyes at all when using these, I've had zero eye irritation with these, even when my eyes were sensitive due to my allergies.

Plain & simple: nothing beats these waterproof liners. Good riddance to your overpriced, substandard products, Urban Decay!