• NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo
Good

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo Reviews

Ranked #604 out of 1136 in Lipstick

January 31, 2016

Super pigmented! Wasn't the colour I expected but it definitely was the one I needed. Nyx's soft matte lip creams need to be worn with moisturizer under, but it's still an awesome investment for the price.

April 06, 2015

NOW THIS IS THE PRODUCT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.

I just purchased this lippie and another from the soft matte lip cream collection, and since I'm so new to NYX, this was really a deal-maker for me. Like, take my money please.

BENEFITS:
    - soft matte, meaning that it does not dry out my already-parched lips
    - long wear, I even ate a sandwich with this guy on, and it fought through it
    - creamy texture
    - lightweight formula
    - high pigment

DOWNFALLS
    - may have to apply a second coat as the day wears on

The shade "San Paulo" is a cross between a dark pink and a red, which is perfect for my everyday wear habits. I can easily play this colour up with a more dramatic eye or even wear it on its own for a pop of colour to a neutral day. Because it's soft matte, I found that I can even layer this with a clear gloss without it running or bleeding whatsoever.
    The soft matte itself did NOT dry out my lips (I know I said it previously, but I'm serious). It's creamy, it's buttery, it's soft and it's incredible..

I purchased this guy for $7.99CAN at my local Rexall Pharmacy