NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 679 in Lip Gloss

February 16, 2017

I love NYX & this color. Beautiful!! It's a true bright classic red. I just love it ! It smells strongly of vanilla, but it isn't irritating. It's extremely smooth and stays on pretty well.

February 02, 2017

I love this lip cream. I am a big fan of how it dries and the colour is great. I don't like anything too pigmented or too nude and this colour is a nice compromise. It usually stays on for a few hours before I need to reapply and is well worth the cost.

January 15, 2017

In the world of liquid lipstick, this product stands out. I work in an office all day an do not have time to fix my lips all the time, I don't have to worry about this as it stays put pretty much until lunch. The colour is super pretty, however you need to exfoliate your lips before hand. The scent is a yummy, fruity type smell. I will purchase another in another colour.

November 29, 2016

I really like the matte lipsticks because they tend to stay on your lips longer. I like this one because it is matte but also because it is sooo inexpensive. I actually throw in chap stick over top and it really finishes the look and provides a protective barrier to make it last longer. This is a really great buy.

November 29, 2016

I got this lipstick in the colour stockholm, it just glides on, no effort needed and feels so rich and smooth on your lips. I can't wait to buy more! Feels like high end product but it's so cheap for the quality.

November 03, 2016

Je recommande ce produit sans aucun doute !! Jai quasiment la collection complete de se produit Jadore ... la seule chose cest quil nest pas assez mat pour moi mais sinon super facile a appliquer sur les levres et est confortable :)

September 29, 2016

I want to like this. I do. The formula is nice, and it goes on smooth and matte, but the colour is very patchy on me, and almost way too orange, if that makes sense. It just doesn't look good. I unfortunately haven't been able to find another colour to compare.

September 27, 2016

So I'm torn on this product. I have very dry lips and so I normally steer clear of any matte colours for my lips but I really enjoyed the colour and It felt very nice going on and glided smoothly, but I could still see every dry patch on my lips. So I don't reccomend it if you're like me and tend to get dry lips. also, it's definitely a product that if you enjoyed it, you'd have to keep re applying throughout the day as it does not stay.

June 22, 2016

Decided to buy this because it was a dupe for the Kylie lip kit and I absolutely love it. Once it's dried the colour doesn't move around! Great matte feel but you could place gloss over it for a smoother feel.

June 06, 2016

i really like the nyx matte lip cream. they have really nice color selection. i have the stockholm one now and its a really nice nude color. it is very matte when applying so beware of that and if you have really dry lips i would recommend putting some lip chap or moisturizer on before applying because it goes on very matte just like it says.