NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

November 29, 2016

I really like the matte lipsticks because they tend to stay on your lips longer. I like this one because it is matte but also because it is sooo inexpensive. I actually throw in chap stick over top and it really finishes the look and provides a protective barrier to make it last longer. This is a really great buy.

November 29, 2016

I got this lipstick in the colour stockholm, it just glides on, no effort needed and feels so rich and smooth on your lips. I can't wait to buy more! Feels like high end product but it's so cheap for the quality.

November 03, 2016

Je recommande ce produit sans aucun doute !! Jai quasiment la collection complete de se produit Jadore ... la seule chose cest quil nest pas assez mat pour moi mais sinon super facile a appliquer sur les levres et est confortable :)

September 29, 2016

I want to like this. I do. The formula is nice, and it goes on smooth and matte, but the colour is very patchy on me, and almost way too orange, if that makes sense. It just doesn't look good. I unfortunately haven't been able to find another colour to compare.

September 27, 2016

So I'm torn on this product. I have very dry lips and so I normally steer clear of any matte colours for my lips but I really enjoyed the colour and It felt very nice going on and glided smoothly, but I could still see every dry patch on my lips. So I don't reccomend it if you're like me and tend to get dry lips. also, it's definitely a product that if you enjoyed it, you'd have to keep re applying throughout the day as it does not stay.

June 22, 2016

Decided to buy this because it was a dupe for the Kylie lip kit and I absolutely love it. Once it's dried the colour doesn't move around! Great matte feel but you could place gloss over it for a smoother feel.

June 06, 2016

i really like the nyx matte lip cream. they have really nice color selection. i have the stockholm one now and its a really nice nude color. it is very matte when applying so beware of that and if you have really dry lips i would recommend putting some lip chap or moisturizer on before applying because it goes on very matte just like it says.

May 17, 2016

THESE ARE SO GOOD IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO FIND THEM! I've noticed a lot of places either don't seem to carry it anymore or people love them so much they're always out of stock, but I haven't had any luck in a while. When I did have some, the Rich Plum was my favorite shade. Nice and dark in only one application where as most other matte dark colours end up looking like Halloween paint on your lips. Nope, this stuff is brilliant and for under $10 it's totally a steal.

May 14, 2016

My main problem with this product is that it's never in stock! As any matte would it has a fair amount of drying. The color is beautiful and it's is extremely long lasting.

May 11, 2016

Un jour je suis tombé sur ce produit et depuis je ne peux m'en passer. Je peux le porter autant au travail que dans des soirées chic ou entre amis. Il est parfait pour chaque événements avec sa longue tenue et son effet mat fait plus naturel. J'adore la couleur Stockholm, elle est dans mes préférés de la collection Soft Matte Lip Cream.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag