• NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker
Good

NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker Reviews

Ranked #566 out of 776 in Eye Liner

June 28, 2016

I love this product. It is the most amazing eyeliner I ever owned. It is easy on the eyes, easy to control and the skinny tip helps to perfect the winged effect. I buy this religiously and the price is amazing for the quality of the product. I am a NYX fan. Being from a small town, I have a limited selection of drug store brand makeup and that is it; I am very glad that our drug store started selling this brand!

February 08, 2016

I could not be more disappointed with this product. I have to apply a lot of pressure to get my lines dark, it smudges very easily. I can buy better liquid eyeliner for half the price.

August 30, 2013

I had high hopes for this eyeliner, but I was really let down. It's a pen style, so you just remove the cap and apply the eyeliner. I purchased the color 01 Carbon Black, but it didn't live up to its name. The liner wasn't very opaque or black at all, and I constantly had to shake the liner to get product out. The tip is very thin but I find that the liner either barely comes out, or it runs all over. Other people seem to have had great luck with this eyeliner pen. I wish I liked it but it just didn't work for me. Disappointed.