• NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker

NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker Reviews

Ranked #622 out of 820 in Eye Liner

1.5/5

January 12, 2017

I bought this because I LOVEEE NYX products. I wanted a matte black liquid eyeliner and this was the only one of they had. I tried to on my hand and worked perfectly (DON'T BE FOOLED!!!). However, getting it to work on your eyes is a different story. You have to apply soooo much pressure, you have to hold it at a certain angle or the product won't come out at all (gravity). It doesn't come out smoothly at all and you have to do it in tiny little sections,you really can't do one continuous line with this. This takes me easily 15-20 minutes to get both eyes done nicely whereas the regular liquid liner takes me about 5-10 min to get both eyes done beautifully. I've since gone back to my old stand-by of the 'NYX collection noir liquid black liner'.

June 28, 2016

I love this product. It is the most amazing eyeliner I ever owned. It is easy on the eyes, easy to control and the skinny tip helps to perfect the winged effect. I buy this religiously and the price is amazing for the quality of the product. I am a NYX fan. Being from a small town, I have a limited selection of drug store brand makeup and that is it; I am very glad that our drug store started selling this brand!

February 08, 2016

I could not be more disappointed with this product. I have to apply a lot of pressure to get my lines dark, it smudges very easily. I can buy better liquid eyeliner for half the price.

August 30, 2013

I had high hopes for this eyeliner, but I was really let down. It's a pen style, so you just remove the cap and apply the eyeliner. I purchased the color 01 Carbon Black, but it didn't live up to its name. The liner wasn't very opaque or black at all, and I constantly had to shake the liner to get product out. The tip is very thin but I find that the liner either barely comes out, or it runs all over. Other people seem to have had great luck with this eyeliner pen. I wish I liked it but it just didn't work for me. Disappointed.