Good

NYX Vivid Brights Liquid Liners Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 776 in Eye Liner

June 27, 2016

I LOVE THIS! I bought two shades recently: Vivid Saphire and Vivid Escape. The latter being a lime green, almost neon. I felt like that colour/pigment was weak and I kept having to apply it over and over again to get the colour to pop. I was more successful with the Saphire, and I only have to go over it once. I'm wearing both in the image attached but I can tell you I'll have more use out of Sapphire than any other of them!

April 23, 2016

This is a really great liquid liner. I got the vivid fire, and it does not fail to deliver the red I was expecting. It has a nice long handle making it easier to apply. I really like how thin the brush tip is with a nice firm bristle so it's really easy to control during application.

March 14, 2016

I have always found NYX makeup products to be fairly priced for their quality.

I want to touch on their liquid Vivid Brights liners.

I personally picked up the Vivid Violet liner cause my eyes are green and knew it was gonna rock my world.

I had some preconceived ideas that it was going to take a few passes to maximize optimal colour pay off... I was horribly wrong.

1 pass is all it took!

I have nothing but good things to say about this product.
1- colour pay off is phenomenal
2- stayed all day and remained vivid
3- didn't flake off
4- price is on point I believe $10 or less (most liquid liners that are black are that if not more)
5- my eyes water like assholes, stayed in tact
6- the brush is fine and precise and easy to use
7- the handle is no different than a pen.

Honestly stop what you are doing and spice up your spring and track these loves down!! I want to get more after falling in love with the Violet one.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?