• NYX Xtreme Lip Cream
  • NYX Xtreme Lip Cream

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream Reviews

Ranked #591 out of 1014 in Lipstick

May 04, 2015

I just bought this product recently and I absolutely love it! It doesn't have the stickiness of a lip gloss, which I despise, and has a soft smooth finish. The color payoff is amazing and it lasts a fairly long time on my lips. The only time I ever had to reapply was if I had a greasy food and that too lots of it! Overall I like it a lot and would recommend for its beautiful color pay off, shine, and softness. The price is right too!

August 21, 2014

I love this product!! Super creamy, very opaque and great coverage. Lots of colours to choose from. Stains lips so reapplying is needed less.

Updated On: August 21, 2014

Downside, it smells a little like Play-Doh!

July 23, 2014

This is my first NYX product, and I can't wait to try more now! The product really lives up to its name: the colour I got (Bonfire) is very pigmented and rich, and feels like a very creamy lipstick. It comes in a tube with a doe foot applicator, and the product looks almost like a pigmented gloss. On my lips, the colour is creamy and has just enough shine to make it perfect.
It has a bit of a different scent that's hard to place, but reminds me of almonds or hazelnuts maybe. It was a little strong at first, but I think I've gotten used to it now!
After a while this kind of dries down a little, which helps it stay in place. It lasts pretty long on my lips, but definitely needs to be reapplied every so often. It's not drying at all, and the colour goes on beautifully and pigmented, with no streaking at all. Overall I'm glad I tried this out and would definitely buy more and recommend it to others!