Oasis 100% Premium Orange Juice without Pulp Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 118 in Juice

November 01, 2016

When I started developing a cold, I decided to buy some orange juice. I am not a big orange juice fan, mostly because I don't like pulp, so this was a good choice. It was on the pricy side, but after trying it, I would say that the quality of the juice was better than cheaper alternatives. It tasted more like freshly squeezed juice than any I have got in Canada. Going for the pulp free gives it a smoother flavour, and it really quenched my thirst. I will be on the lookout for this on sale, and will buy it again.

October 01, 2016

Oasis 100% Premium Orange Juice without Pulp is a household mainstay. I always make sure i get one everytime I go to grocery store. The taste is great, texture is smooth, just like drinking freshly squeezed orange juice.

March 04, 2016

This juice is very refreshing, it has a freshly squeezed orange flavor not as acidic as other juices .It certainly quenches my thirst .Its very affordable and can be purchased almost anywhere. If you haven't tried this yet ,you should ,its delicious

March 02, 2016

Oasis 100% Premium Orange Juice without Pulp is one of my top 2 favorite juices to buy at the grocery store. It is all juice and no added sugars. It's possibly the closest to freshly squeezed orange juice. It also comes with pulp but I prefer no pulp option. It runs for $3.99 per large jug...2.63L. Each 250ml glass includes 2 servings of oranges so definitely a good source of vitamin c.

January 14, 2016

This is my absolute favorite orange juice. I buy no other juice for my fridge.....i will buy it forever for price taste it tastes like ur drinking and orange....

October 02, 2015

Fantastic orange juice. Tastes like eating an orange. Great with breakfast or to add to smoothies

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS