Oasis Apple Grape Juice

Oasis Apple Grape Juice Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 124 in Juice

December 29, 2016

I am normally not. Juice lover, particularly grape, but this was the last flavour left at the store with a great price..88 cents, so I grabbed a couple. I was surprised at how truly thirst quenching, and pleasant tasting this juice is. It doesn't really taste like apple or grape, it's created its own very nice flavour. After a long walk in the snow, which left us very thirsty, we demolished a litre of this, and enjoyed it. Glad I found a juice I will actually enjoy.

December 29, 2016

When I buy any Oasis juice I have to hide it because my children are sure to drink every last drop. Although I am not a huge juice drinker I use Oasis in my smoothies to boost the vitamins and nutrients in my smoothies.

December 29, 2016

This juice tastes really good, but is really overpriced if it is not on huge special. It is a great thirst quecncher, but not worth 2 dollars a liter..

January 10, 2016

This juice is so refreshing and so full of flavor ,I love this juice its got a real crisp flavor of fruits and its inexpensive

December 16, 2015

Not all juices are created equal. This juice is so refreshing and tasty. You can taste the grapes and the apples distinctly, however there is low acid. My family loves this stuff (especially with gingerale) and we always have a box on hand.

September 20, 2015

Yum is all I can say for this flavor of juice. it combines 2 great tastes to create one absolutely amazing one. I even have my 2 and 6 year old loving this juice !!

March 31, 2015

I looked forward to trying this product but was rather disappointed when i tried it...both flavours were too strong

July 24, 2014

Good quality and lots of vitamins

May 20, 2014

Really good juice without sugar added but from concentrate.
    easy to travel with because of it's little tetra pak brick.