Oasis SmoOthies Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 2312 in Grocery

In addition to exceptional taste, Oasis SmoOthies are full of healthy goodness! Made from ripe fruit purée and juices, these creamy blends contain two daily portions of fruit in each glass (250 ml) and a good dose of vitamin C too.

For more info, please visit Oasis

October 22, 2016

I always struggled with eating fruit and veggies. After trying the oasis smoothie I finally found a quick and easy fix of fruit and veg, it's so yummy too! I would recommend this to everyone who works full time and who can't always make time to eat healthy meals

July 24, 2016

I love this smoothies. Nice refreshing taste, made with natural ingridients. Very filling, good for healthy snack. Only thing is the price is high in my opinion

July 24, 2016

These are an okay "smoothie" but to me smoothies should be thick, and these are thin like juice, so I'd compare this to a juice not a smoothie. The flavours are pretty good, but not my favourite. I've tried strawberry banana, a green combination one, and pineapple banana coconut.. And they could all be better.

April 13, 2016

I was looking for something that I could consume early in the day because I'm not a breakfast person, I came across this strawberry banana flavoured smoothie and thought I would try it. It is extremely delicious and I love that it's made from actual fruit. I love these smoothies.

March 16, 2016

So I seen the new chocolate and banana smoothie last night and decided to give it a try seeing how the other oasis smoothies are so good and tasty, but I'd have to say this one is a total miss! Not sure if it was the whole no sugar added but it didn't really taste like a chocolate and banana smoothie at all. I wish I had gotten to sample it before I bought it because I hate to waste food and money.

February 22, 2016

These are super delicious! Over the weekend I found their new chocolate and banana flavour and I'm hooked- these are my favourite flavours! I drink these as I would drink juice, they are high in sugar and I can't really say for certain that they're "healthy" for you but they are tasty!

February 02, 2016

I really enjoy these smoothies. They have great flavour and are healthy for you.

January 30, 2016

This was just okay. It was drinkable, but it was nothing exceptional that made it worth repurchasing again. It was pricy for what it was and did not seem to be anything different than what was offered in a boxed drink in a grocery aisle.

December 02, 2015

Oasis Smoothie Drink;

I like the Oasis brand, but I did not like the smoothie collection.
Did not taste real, I would have preferred made my own smoothie in a blender with Oasis regular fruit juices as a mix within.

It was too thick, too synthetic in taste.

I tried and won't drink again

September 27, 2015

I usually love smoothies (fresh made) but this smoothie drink is nasty ! The strawberry-banana is thick and the texture is just weird. I ended up throwing it away because even my husband didn't like it. I'm glad I got a free coupon to try this because it was a huge let down/