Oasis SmoOthies Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 2329 in Grocery

In addition to exceptional taste, Oasis SmoOthies are full of healthy goodness! Made from ripe fruit purée and juices, these creamy blends contain two daily portions of fruit in each glass (250 ml) and a good dose of vitamin C too.

For more info, please visit Oasis

January 16, 2017

Le prix et le format sont bons. Produit qui vient souvent en rabais.
    Par contre, je trouve la texture trop épaisse. J'ai été TRÈS décu de celui aux bananes et chocolat plus particulièrement. Après 1 gorgée, il me portait au cœur.

December 21, 2016

These are really tasty. I bought a couple on sale a week or so ago. I found the mango one to be especially delicious and creamy. Myself and my boyfriend drank it up pretty quickly. Helps me get the fruit I need that I can't digest fully in normal form.

October 22, 2016

I always struggled with eating fruit and veggies. After trying the oasis smoothie I finally found a quick and easy fix of fruit and veg, it's so yummy too! I would recommend this to everyone who works full time and who can't always make time to eat healthy meals

July 24, 2016

I love this smoothies. Nice refreshing taste, made with natural ingridients. Very filling, good for healthy snack. Only thing is the price is high in my opinion

July 24, 2016

These are an okay "smoothie" but to me smoothies should be thick, and these are thin like juice, so I'd compare this to a juice not a smoothie. The flavours are pretty good, but not my favourite. I've tried strawberry banana, a green combination one, and pineapple banana coconut.. And they could all be better.

April 13, 2016

I was looking for something that I could consume early in the day because I'm not a breakfast person, I came across this strawberry banana flavoured smoothie and thought I would try it. It is extremely delicious and I love that it's made from actual fruit. I love these smoothies.

March 16, 2016

So I seen the new chocolate and banana smoothie last night and decided to give it a try seeing how the other oasis smoothies are so good and tasty, but I'd have to say this one is a total miss! Not sure if it was the whole no sugar added but it didn't really taste like a chocolate and banana smoothie at all. I wish I had gotten to sample it before I bought it because I hate to waste food and money.

February 22, 2016

These are super delicious! Over the weekend I found their new chocolate and banana flavour and I'm hooked- these are my favourite flavours! I drink these as I would drink juice, they are high in sugar and I can't really say for certain that they're "healthy" for you but they are tasty!

February 02, 2016

I really enjoy these smoothies. They have great flavour and are healthy for you.

January 30, 2016

This was just okay. It was drinkable, but it was nothing exceptional that made it worth repurchasing again. It was pricy for what it was and did not seem to be anything different than what was offered in a boxed drink in a grocery aisle.