Oatmeal Crisp Dark Chocolate and Cranberry

Oatmeal Crisp Dark Chocolate and Cranberry Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 322 in Cereal

March 21, 2016

I was expecting it to be much sweeter than it was, which was perfect. Sweet breakfast cereals are not something I enjoy so this one was perfect. I purchased it while it was on sale, but at regular price I'm not sure I would buy it again. Not because it didn't taste great, mainly because it wasn't as filling as I'd hope. Great taste though! Would highly recommend if anyone wants to try something new

March 17, 2016

I liked this cereal. I taste really good. I was not as sweet as I thought it might be. It had a nice amount of sweet not overwhelming at all. I liked the crunch too.

December 15, 2015

This is decent cereal, but could use a little more berry. It can be a bit plain sometimes but overall is nice!

November 03, 2015

J'ai fais l'essai de cette céréale en édition limitée . D'habitude j'adore ces produits mais cette fois ci je suis restée sur mon appétit comme nous disons. Le gout du chocolat noir n'est pas très prononcé et surtout le pire , les canneberges sont tellement durs , que j'ai manqué me casser une dent , bien que je l'ai ai lassé ramollir . Pour le goût en général je peux dire que je m'attendais à plus car le mixte chocolat canneberge est bon d'habitude .

September 26, 2015

One of the best tasting cereals that I have tried in a long time. The dried cranberries and dark chocolate really enhance the flavor and make it taste unlike other cereals.

August 07, 2015

I was hesitant to try this flavour as I am not a fan of chocolate in cereal. Past experiences have left me jaded as to this concept.
I was completely surprised at the total balance of sweet chocolate, tart cranberries and toasted flakes. With milk a bowl of this cereal contains 5g of protein and 60% of my daily Iron intake,( not bad for someone who doesn't get enough of either of these.)
At anywhere from 3.99-5.29 for a 480G box it is an average value but I would advise that you wait untill it goes on special for around 2.99 to try it out.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml