Oatmeal Crisp Triple Berry Cereal Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 322 in Cereal

Triple Berry, a delicious blend of lightly sweetened oat and wheat flakes with real berries ( Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries).

October 09, 2016

Tad bit expensive.. But it's my all time favourite cereal and I go through about a box a week. I love it tho and it has nutrition bonuses also since it's good for your diet. Love !

August 22, 2016

I have tried a few flavours of Oatmeal Crisp, this flavour being the most recent. I'm not a huge fan of this cereal, but I always hear rave reviews so I often feel inclined to give them another try, hoping to find a great flavour. Unfortunately, I just don't understand the hype. I find these cereals are mostly just sugared flakes with other ingredients (in this case berries) scarce at best. I think I'm just going to move onto other cereals now. The quality and taste is just not impressive, especially given its price point which is similar to other, much better cereals.

August 12, 2016

I bought this cereal for my daughter. She HATES cold cereal...she LOVES this. That being said, I found this a little out of my budget, but it's a great cereal and nutritious too. And my daughter loves it! (Remember Mikey? She's like that.) if she likes it and eats it, then I'm gonna buy it.

August 12, 2016

My whole family likes this cereal it contains crunchy flakes and with all the added fruits it tastes great for a wonderful healthy breakfast I always buy this product when it goes on sale for a great price I would recommend it to anyone

June 04, 2016

This is the only cereal I eat. It is crunchy, delicious and the fruits are just an added bonus. I noticed that my kids have also started to eat it,,,,,,,it must be tasty.

April 19, 2016

I love this cereal! It seems to be on sale quite often in my local grocery store, which makes it a great deal, and the taste is awesome. The flakes are crispy and flavorful, with the berries adding a sweet (and healthy) treat to my breakfast.

March 21, 2016

I love the pieces of fruit in the cereal as it gives great taste. The one downfall is that it is a bit too sweet, especially if I mix it with yogurt or flavoured soy milk.

March 17, 2016

These are good but I find that they tend to stick to my teeth sometimes. The taste is delicious with a lot of flavour and I like how they have dried up fruit in them, which you know is healthy.

March 09, 2016

I'm on my third box since I first tried the oatmeal crisp. I prefer to eat or nibble on dry cereal. This is a great tasting cereal and is whole grain-high fibre with vitamins and minerals.. The berries taste so good with this combination.

March 07, 2016

One of my top favourite cereals. It tastes soo fruity and instead of dehydrated fruit they use freeze dried, which has a nice texture and PACKED with sweet fruit flavour. The flakes have a nice crunch, and has a good serving of fibre. Have re purchased many times, I love this cereal!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye