ob tampons Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

September 13, 2016

Will never use cardboard or plastic applicators again..I use the ultra tampons by ob they have the highest absorbency for heavy heavy flows like mine..

June 30, 2016

I have never been able to wear just a tampón they always leak sometimes even when they aren't even half full, but ob tampons have never leaked for me unless they were just over saturated which was my fault lol. They are comfortable. For those who have issues with the germs anyone using any tampón should wash their hands before and after any changes. And if you are in public clearly you would wipe your hand off before exiting the stall and touch all surfaces with the hand you didn't use. But to each her own, im sticking to them and ive never been brand loyal to anything before

May 13, 2016

there is no applicator so you basically have to stick your finger up there to insert it. not at all my kind of thing. I tried it and it didn't even absorb. I ruined a pair of pants if you understand what I mean. this is the worst idea ever.

February 08, 2016

I don't know why it is so hard to find these tampons in regular sizes but it is and it drives me nuts because there is nothing like them. If I have to use a tampon I want to use OB, period.

December 15, 2015

I like the tampon itself but I hate not having an applicator! I just find that for myself I am way more comfortable with an applicator. I do like the quality of the tampon and it's great for the environment! I would definitely recommend o.b tampons.

October 27, 2015

These are by far the best tampons available. Easy to use and comfortable.

September 23, 2015

The tampon itself is of fairly good quality. ..the cotton is smooth and it is quite small which is good. I just can't get over the no applicator - insurance don't like the mess. And if you're hands aren't impeccably clean I worry about introducing bacteria. The absorption was equal to most other brands.

September 23, 2015

nice and compact. can bring anywhere and dependable..thanks for letting us try it

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for