O.B. Tampons Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 238 in Feminine Hygiene

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

March 24, 2017

AMAZING PRODUCT I CAN NEVER GO WITHOUT IT. THE QUALITY IS THE BEST BUT, THE COST IS EXTREMELY EXCESSIVE AND ITS ITEM YOU HAVE TO WAIT 4 TO GO ON SALE

1.5/5

March 08, 2017

I recieved a free sample of these and I threw them out after realizing that their wasn't an applicator....like how the hell am I supposed to get it up there... I will never buy these... I'll stick to tampons that have an applicator thanks,

March 03, 2017

Is there another tampon? I love OB and have been using it since the beginning of time. I had difficulty inserting other tampons but never an issue with OB. As far as value goes, well, when it comes to feminine hugiene there is no such thing. I'm not sure how many years I have left to needing tampons - probably not a whole lot but I will never consider using anything else.

March 03, 2017

The "value" bit is a bit tricky, because in general feminine hygiene is just so freakin' overpriced that it's ridiculous.
    I started using OB when backpacking with a friend in Australia. Empty a box of these tampons in a ziplock baggie, and they took up no space at all.
    I've now found that other tampons just don't absorb as well as OBs do. I've gotten over the no applicator fuss pretty easily, as now I find that I can get them where they need to be, and comfortably, much more easily.
    I won't turn back - OB are higher quality than other tampons (and believe me, I take a sample, or use a different brand when at a friend's place and in a pinch) - other tampons use up so much more quickly, and their shape doesn't fit me quite as well.

February 28, 2017

J'ai essayé ces tampons. Ils sont de très bonnes qualité et super absorbant. Par contre je trouve le prix trop élevé,.Ils ne sont pas faciles à insérer.

February 09, 2017

While I don't personally like the OB tampons, I can definitely see how they would work for someone else! I just find it a struggle to try and insert the tampon without an applicator. Once it's in, the protection is good, but I find I can never insert it properly so that it can do it's job.

January 07, 2017

Je porte rarement des tampons et lorsque j'ai reçue un coupon pour une boite gratuite de OB, je me suis dit pourquoi ne pas les essayer.
    OB, ne prend pas de place, ca c'est certain..

January 06, 2017

I've been using these tampons for as long as I can remember. They are small, compact, and very easy to insert. I like that there is no applicator, which in my opinion, is just added waste. I highly recommend!

December 21, 2016

I am on the fence with these tampons. I have used them multiple times over the years and they do work well, and its nice to know you are saving a bit of waste by them having no applicator, but that also can make them tricky to insert and a bit gross as well. If you have long nails, don't use these!

November 30, 2016

They're effective but not my top choice. The lack of applicator makes them kind of hard to use. A+ for eliminating the environmental waste of an applicator, but F+ for ease of insertion. Not my first choice. Only tried them because I received a free box