O.B. Tampons Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

November 30, 2016

They're effective but not my top choice. The lack of applicator makes them kind of hard to use. A+ for eliminating the environmental waste of an applicator, but F+ for ease of insertion. Not my first choice. Only tried them because I received a free box

November 02, 2016

These work well. The lack of an applicator make them discreet enough to store in your pocket and also makes for less environmental waste than other brands. But it can be awkward to insert them in public and less hygienic in my opinion. They are not my first choice but I do buy them from time to time during a good sale.

October 23, 2016

I have a very heavy flow so tamposn tend to not work for me so I can't review off of flow. However these absorbed more then the other brands I did try.
I love how there's no applicator and how easy they are to store away in your pockets.
Before putting one in I would reccomend putting a finger down there to feel the angel if you don't already know, otherwise you might go through a few trying to get it in properly.

October 05, 2016

Le fait que les tampons o.b. soient sans applicateur donc meilleur pour l'environnement est un plus. Je les utilisent surtout sur la route ou pour dépanner. Ils sont tres compacts et contrairement aux tampons avec applicateur l'emballage ne s'ouvre pas s'il est laissé dans le fond d'un sac.

October 03, 2016

It's good

September 29, 2016

These are really good, they soak up a great deal and they are not as pricey as the other competitors. I used these all through my teenage years and I use from time to time now and again. I like that you actually feel where they are going so it goes far enough and in the right direction, This way you are less prone to leakage. if it is inserted properly. with the regular applicator type tampons you don't really get to feel if it is in the right place. I have had way less accidents with O.B as well and would trust them without a pantyliner.

September 26, 2016

Tellement pratique,petit et sans applicateur. Super pour l'environnement, peu déchet dans les poubelle. J'adore un choix plus censé pour notre planète.

September 15, 2016

Iam not a big fan of o.b tampons, i do not like the fact of how you have to insert them your self, Just plain uncomfortable. When there is so many choices why would you want this kind

September 10, 2016

These are my go-to for that time of the month.
Small so they can be easily hidden, because let's be honest you don't need everyone knowing you have your period.
Come with almost no garbage, so that's a win!
No applicator either, which can be tricky if you are used to other tampons, but after a bit you get used it to.
I really like not having the applicator, as it's just extra garbage anyways.
Can be a bit expensive... but really and truly I think all feminine products are.

August 25, 2016

O.B tampons are the absolute best. Its so great to use tampons that you are able to hide away in your purse and take into the bathroom without looking like youre bringing in a rocket launcher. its nice that you can throw some in your purse and bring more than 3 with you. I love the price... these are the go to ones for feminine hygiene!! also i LOVE that they give out FPCs once in a while... it makes having a period a little bit better.