O.B. Tampons Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

February 09, 2017

While I don't personally like the OB tampons, I can definitely see how they would work for someone else! I just find it a struggle to try and insert the tampon without an applicator. Once it's in, the protection is good, but I find I can never insert it properly so that it can do it's job.

January 07, 2017

Je porte rarement des tampons et lorsque j'ai reçue un coupon pour une boite gratuite de OB, je me suis dit pourquoi ne pas les essayer.
    OB, ne prend pas de place, ca c'est certain..

January 06, 2017

I've been using these tampons for as long as I can remember. They are small, compact, and very easy to insert. I like that there is no applicator, which in my opinion, is just added waste. I highly recommend!

December 21, 2016

I am on the fence with these tampons. I have used them multiple times over the years and they do work well, and its nice to know you are saving a bit of waste by them having no applicator, but that also can make them tricky to insert and a bit gross as well. If you have long nails, don't use these!

November 30, 2016

They're effective but not my top choice. The lack of applicator makes them kind of hard to use. A+ for eliminating the environmental waste of an applicator, but F+ for ease of insertion. Not my first choice. Only tried them because I received a free box

November 02, 2016

These work well. The lack of an applicator make them discreet enough to store in your pocket and also makes for less environmental waste than other brands. But it can be awkward to insert them in public and less hygienic in my opinion. They are not my first choice but I do buy them from time to time during a good sale.

October 23, 2016

I have a very heavy flow so tamposn tend to not work for me so I can't review off of flow. However these absorbed more then the other brands I did try.
    I love how there's no applicator and how easy they are to store away in your pockets.
    Before putting one in I would reccomend putting a finger down there to feel the angel if you don't already know, otherwise you might go through a few trying to get it in properly.

October 05, 2016

Le fait que les tampons o.b. soient sans applicateur donc meilleur pour l'environnement est un plus. Je les utilisent surtout sur la route ou pour dépanner. Ils sont tres compacts et contrairement aux tampons avec applicateur l'emballage ne s'ouvre pas s'il est laissé dans le fond d'un sac.

October 03, 2016

It's good

September 29, 2016

These are really good, they soak up a great deal and they are not as pricey as the other competitors. I used these all through my teenage years and I use from time to time now and again. I like that you actually feel where they are going so it goes far enough and in the right direction, This way you are less prone to leakage. if it is inserted properly. with the regular applicator type tampons you don't really get to feel if it is in the right place. I have had way less accidents with O.B as well and would trust them without a pantyliner.