Oball - Grip & Play

Oball - Grip & Play Reviews

Ranked #171 out of 470 in Toys

December 03, 2016

Great toy for baby to explore with their hands! Love oball products! Baby loves to shake and watch the rattle. I will be purchasing other oball products.

February 08, 2016

I have never been more happy to find this product. For 12.99$ it's an awesome toy. I got mine at Walmart. I wish I knew it existed sooner. My baby loves to throw his toys on the floor. With Oball Grip & Play it provides entertainment while he is in his highchair and mommy is preparing lunch. The suction cup works great and the toy no longer gets bang on the floor. The spinning ball is awesome. He can grab it with his little hand. I have brought this toy many places such as the restaurant, friend's house and even in the bathtub. Love it.

October 21, 2015

I bought this toy for my son's bath because of the suction cup when it was on sale. My son loves his oball because it is easy to play with and it has a nice rattle sound but the suction doesn't work at all in our tub . It keeps popping off of sliding down .