Oball Rattle

Oball Rattle Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 470 in Toys

September 28, 2016

This is a rear toy addition for your little one. Even the tiniest of graspers can play with this ball. It can be a teether and a play ball. It provides a lot of stimulation for babies

July 31, 2016

Almost all of my friends had it for their kids. Its a perfect toys for babies. Its big enough to grab, makes noises and keep them entertained. Affordable and sells everywhere

July 31, 2016

My daughter loved her Oball Rattle. We got it for her as soon as she started grabbing at things and watching her hold it and stare at it in wonder was so cute. It is made very well and I wasn't concerned about it breaking and being a choking hazard. She still picks it up from time to time now to play with, but it was her favourite toy for awhile the first year.

July 22, 2016

My babies both loved this ball when they started grasping toys on their own. My one son still loves playing with it. He has a hard time letting hai baby sister play with it when she was learning to grab toys but he was nice enough to share.
It is a little pricy in my opinion. But it definitely does help the baby's with their coordination - picking up, passing between hands etc.
Definitely a good item to have for your baby or even to give as a gift.

April 23, 2016

This was a great toy for my son when he was starting to grab on to stuff! He's 13 months now and still plays with it, throwing it around the house and chasing it. It's very durable and so easy to clean.

April 01, 2016

When I first recieved one of these I thought it resembled a cat toy more than a baby toy, however, it is actually great for babies. These are perfect for when they first start playing because all the circles make it easy to grab and it is super light so they can pick it up. It also makes noise which babies love. I like that they are soft and flexible so its soft to throw with baby. A great option for first toys. My cat still thinks it belongs to him though.

March 16, 2016

This is a great toy for when you baby is starting to hold and play with things.. It has very easy grip and it is super light for the baby. We still have ours and our daughter 1.5 and she still plays with it. great product and great price

March 14, 2016

I had so many of thses for my son. They were cheap and so easy for him to hold and play with. They were soft for throwing. And even were great for the teething days.

March 12, 2016

Baby girl loves it. When she was a baby so easy to grab. Wipe clean and she loved when she shared it and it rattled. I could also clip a pacifier string to it and clip to her car seat so she wouldn't lose it outside. Only color I could get I. A store nar me was Green. My little one is now 2 and she still loves it. Perfect ball for when they learn how to throw cause it won't do any damage

February 11, 2016

My daughter loves this little ball because it is made for them to be able to grab easily which teaches them how to grab ans hold different objects. They come in a variety of bright colours which also draws a child to.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil