Good

Obus Forme Ortho-Pedic Neck Pillow Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 475 in Remedies

The OBUS Ortho-PEDIC Ultimate Neck Pillow utilizes a proven cervical shape which is ergonomically designed to gently cradle your head and neck with superior comfort and support. It's ideal for back and side sleepers that regularly experience neck pain or shoulder tension.The Ultimate Neck Pillow is composed of OBUS Ortho-PEDIC's exclusive Atmosphere Open Cell Material, which has the following exceptional benefits:Contains natural soy extractsHighly breathable to allow maximum airflow through the pillow keeping you cooler and free of perspiration while you sleep.Entirely washable for convenience and peace of mind.Odourless for a more relaxing and restful sleep.Meets the world's most stringent and widely recognized standard for harmful substances commonly used in textile production.It includes a deluxe machine washable velour pillow protector. Size: 4.0" x 20.0" x 13.0"

April 07, 2014

I can't live without mine. Right now I am on my third one. When I travel by car I always take mine with me. I have migraine head aches that put me in the Emergency Ward for hours. This is the only pillow that gives me a good nights sleep. If I use any other pillow I wake up and can't move my neck at all which then causes me to have a headache or migraine. If you purchase this pillow at Costco they are reasonably priced. In fact I have one for my guests and they love them.

January 25, 2011

I have never purchased a pillow similar to this; therefore, my response is perhaps only useful for a new user. The first time I tried the pillow, I could tell that it did provide the support and correction to my posture as it indicated; however, it is difficult to get use to sleeping with this type of pillow: it is very firm and the general shape.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted