Ocean Spray 100% Juiceblend Cranberry Raspberry
Good

Ocean Spray 100% Juiceblend Cranberry Raspberry Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 118 in Juice

March 08, 2016

I liked the flavor of the cranberry and raspberry combination. Usually cranberry juice can be a little bitter and tart but with the addition of the raspberry flavor it made the flavor a bit sweeter.I found the juice to be very refreshing and it certainly quenches my thirst.

March 08, 2016

Ce jus de canneberges et framboises est tellement délicieux. Le mélange des deux fruits est réussi. C'est un jus rafraîchissant surtout l'été quand il fait très chaud. J'aime aussi en mettre dans mes bouteilles d'eau pour colorer celle-ci et lui donner un peu de goût.

June 13, 2015

This is a really tasty juice, the cranberry's and raspberry's go together very well.

May 25, 2015

Great quality cranberry juice, definitely my favorite to get very good for you too !

May 20, 2015

I personally like the sweetness the raspberry lends to the cranberry juice. It isa bit too sweet though to mix in drinks.

April 03, 2015

Ocean Spray usually makes delicious tasting juice. I however, didn't like the combination of these 2 flavors. It was very bitter to me. I couldn't finish the glass, the smell was okay, just had a disgusting taste.

April 03, 2015

This is a tasty blend of juices. It has no sugar added. It's a great flavour. A bonus when it's on sale.