Ocean Spray 100% Juiceblend White Cranberry

Ocean Spray 100% Juiceblend White Cranberry Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 118 in Juice

November 30, 2016

It is really hard to find white cranberry juice around me for some reason, but I can usually find this ocean spray brand and it is delicious. I do enjoy it a lot!

October 26, 2016

If you don't generally like cranberry juice then try this! It has the same cranberry flavour without the dryness or the bitterness. Very smooth to drink and will not stain if you spill!

Ocean Spray 100% Juiceblend White Cranberry;

i like this juice!!! ocean spray has a refreshing cranberry juice, so I decided to try the white cranberry and I liked!!!
good taste, more refreshing then red cranberries, found more of a sour taste which I don't mind, I actually like!!! the taste was great, mixed well with other ingredients if used as a mixer.

on its own, great taste, not too sweet, very natural tasting, lasted long time, good size, quality, quanity, price

February 10, 2016

The ocean spray juices are great quality.

I enjoy the white cranberry blend every once and awhile. It's not a flavour I purchase regularly.
It's quite refreshing! I find myself reaching for the raspberry cranberry blend more often though.

February 10, 2016

I love buying this from time to time. The flavour of the white cranberry is so good and a nice change from the usual orange juice I drink.

January 28, 2016

This was a bit less tart than the regular red cranberry juice. It was slightly sweeter, not something I would purchase regularly, but it is a nice change. Really good when it is ice cold.

June 03, 2015

Good stuff, so smooth and refreshing it tastes great!

June 03, 2015

Great quality, great taste and fair price, win, win!!!

June 03, 2015

I enjoy the tart taste of cranberry juice. This blend is smooth and perfectly sweet. I like to use if for cocktails too, it blends just right and adds great flavor.

May 20, 2015

This juice is so delicious, one of my favourites for sure. I don't drink juice too often but I love this flavour, it's fresh and it's sweet. Perfect to have with a snack.