Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 147 in Juice

January 21, 2017

Great juice, great as a medicine for stomach issues, lady issues and cough issues. I take cranberry juice like a treatment rather then a drink. Ocean Spray cranberry is a household staple in my home.

January 16, 2017

I grew up living down the road from a cranberry farm and therefore developed a real taste for cranberry. This juice is my go to fix for my cranberry craving! It tastes just like the stuff from down the street. It is tart, crisp and delicious - has to be super cold. Helps to prevent UTIs and just plain old tastes great. I have a soda stream and I love to mix this juice with carbonated water - so refreshing! I like to drink it out of a fancy cup because why not?
    Overall, I recommend this juice to anybody who likes cranberry. And if it's too tart for you, try one of their blends - the cranberry raspberry is a favorite of mine! And the white cranberry peach is quite sweet and VERY tasty. Ocean Spray has been a brand that my family has consumed for over 20 years, and they have consistently provided a quality product at a fair price. Very impressed customer! Will continue to purchase for years to come.

January 10, 2017

awesome juice, one of my favourites. Amazing on its own, but so good mixed with a clear soda and some alcohol. Really nice juice, not too bitter and very tasty

December 19, 2016

We are stocked with this throughout the holidays. It's delicious in punches and as a mix with vodka! Ocean spray makes all things Cranberry the best! It's sweet and tart, just yummy. We bought 6 for the holidays...great price $2.99,

October 02, 2016

Bon goût de canneberge . Utile à avoir à la maison. Bon pour les gâteau ou dans les coktails pour les invités.je l'aime bien froid sur glace. Goût exquis.

October 01, 2016

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is a monthly staple in our fridge. We use it for company by making spritzers with soda water and wine, my kids love a drink straight in the glass after school, I use it in jello and desserts - for extra flavour.

September 30, 2016

I like that this doesn't have lots of ADDED sugar, only naturally occurring fruit sugars. It's not overly tart either which I like. I tend to water it down a bit anyhow as I never have liked strong fruit juice. I drink this mixed with a little club soda for a fizzy treat.

June 11, 2016

This is a staple in my fridge. It's a nice refreshing, sweet juice, not tart at all. It keeps the uti away for me and is a nice mix for vodka. My husband enjoys this Hui cane as well.

March 01, 2016

I really like this product. It tastes great and it doesn't have a bitter flavour at all or a bad aftertaste in your mouth. I like drinking it at Christmas time.

February 26, 2016

Mon conjoint boit son jus de canneberge tous les matins, cela lui a donné de bons résultats pour la prostate. Il est également idéal pour nettoyer la vessie. J'aime aussi l'ajouter à de l'eau, l'été quand je suis à travailler sur mon parterre, car je trouve que cela désaltère vraiment beaucoup. De plus, les canneberges sont une bonne source de vitamine C.