Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 118 in Juice

October 02, 2016

Bon goût de canneberge . Utile à avoir à la maison. Bon pour les gâteau ou dans les coktails pour les invités.je l'aime bien froid sur glace. Goût exquis.

October 01, 2016

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is a monthly staple in our fridge. We use it for company by making spritzers with soda water and wine, my kids love a drink straight in the glass after school, I use it in jello and desserts - for extra flavour.

September 30, 2016

I like that this doesn't have lots of ADDED sugar, only naturally occurring fruit sugars. It's not overly tart either which I like. I tend to water it down a bit anyhow as I never have liked strong fruit juice. I drink this mixed with a little club soda for a fizzy treat.

June 11, 2016

This is a staple in my fridge. It's a nice refreshing, sweet juice, not tart at all. It keeps the uti away for me and is a nice mix for vodka. My husband enjoys this Hui cane as well.

March 01, 2016

I really like this product. It tastes great and it doesn't have a bitter flavour at all or a bad aftertaste in your mouth. I like drinking it at Christmas time.

February 26, 2016

Mon conjoint boit son jus de canneberge tous les matins, cela lui a donné de bons résultats pour la prostate. Il est également idéal pour nettoyer la vessie. J'aime aussi l'ajouter à de l'eau, l'été quand je suis à travailler sur mon parterre, car je trouve que cela désaltère vraiment beaucoup. De plus, les canneberges sont une bonne source de vitamine C.

February 10, 2016

My go to cranberry juice when I need to treat/prevent a UTI (tmi, sorry!). If you also suffer from them, buy these big jugs and keep them at home in cases where you need them asap. I usually dilute mine with water because its a bit sweet for me, but it does it's job.

February 10, 2016

Delicious juice! I usually use this as mix for my vodka.
I like the tart flavour to it. Tart but not to over powering.
Good quality juice... Always tastes fresh!

December 02, 2015

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice;

refreshing cranberry juice, such a l;arge size bottle at a good price too!
The cranberry juice is not sweet, more of a refreshing citrus taste to the cranberries which I personally like.

Great on its own especially (or in a mixer )

I like the color and texture, smooth and with the right amount of tang.

December 02, 2015

I love this juice and I drink it every day,it is so beneficial to your overall health.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml