Ocean Spray Wave Berry Medley with White Cranberries

Ocean Spray Wave Berry Medley with White Cranberries Reviews

Ranked #1160 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 07, 2015

Like all Ocean Spay juice this one is absolutely tasty and refreshing. This would be perfect for those fruity summer cocktails .

June 06, 2015

This juice is really delicious! It is something a bit different and is great for making summer drinks for the pool.

June 06, 2015

The taste of this juice blend really surprised me. I don't usually like so many different flavors in one beverage. I like the taste of this one over ice cubes. It's such a refreshing different taste.

June 02, 2015

I love this juice, it tastes delicious!!!

December 17, 2014

I love the refreshing packed full of fresh Berries and White Cranberries Ocean Spray Juice it is so healthy for you ,really great tasting and I drink it in the morning or anytime when I am thirsty. Good price and quality product.

December 17, 2014

My husband and children love this new juice! Hubby really likes the mango flavor while the kids prefer the berry medley and the apple. I am not sure if it was an introductory price but we paid under a dollar per bottle so I found it to be good value.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches