• Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse
  • Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse

Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse Reviews

Ranked #422 out of 470 in Toys

June 24, 2015

These guys are so sweet, they play nice quiet calming music, and the tummy is dimly lit for a soothing glow.

June 05, 2015

Our middle grandson has this cute glow seahorse and loves it. He also has the Glow Worm too in his collection. They light up so well and has helped calm him during the night. A great product.

June 04, 2015

The soothing and relaxing sound helped my baby to sleep until she turned 2. Even now at times I use is and she goes to sleep so easily,

June 04, 2015

This toy is so cute! The sounds it makes are so soothing and relaxing. Its nice that you can put it right in the crib with the baby.

May 09, 2015

This is a sweet little toy. It lights up and plays soothing music along with water sounds. I used this for both of my daughters when they were babies. It was always their favourite nighttime toy to cuddle.
To be honest, it always made me feel kind of sleepy too :)

April 04, 2015

Great bedtime toy that will help to sooth your baby. Little dim lighting, soothing melodies, soft material. You will end up changing batteries very often though.

September 08, 2014

Cute little toy. The light is very dim, so it's not going to wake them up, and the music is soothing. The music doesn't really play long enough to soothe kids to sleep but it's still a cute toy.

September 05, 2014

This toy put my kids right to sleep. Very calming and cute.

September 05, 2014

I received this fantastic gift at my baby shower and I was very happy because I heard a lot of good comments from other parents about it.
I confirm! This product was for me a "night saver".
The music and the light calmed my baby and he ended up falling asleep.
but be carefull, this is really sensible, when my baby start to move in his crib he accidentally touch it and he woke up screaming :(
Hopefully, this toy has an on/off button ;)

June 21, 2012

My daughter loved this seahorse. She was around 8months when I first introduced her, and she automatically started to cuddle with it - and literally would drag it around everywhere with her. I was great for bed time, as it would start to play soothing music as soon as she would give it a little squeeze. It also have a light up tummy, which fades after awhile (about 5 minutes). The music fades at this time, as well. Love the volume control, and I also love how it uses AA batteries - as they are always around the house, opposed to the larger sized ones.