Off Clip On Mosquito Repellent Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 44 in Insect Repellent

October 19, 2016

I got a free product coupon for this and it was very easy to use. There is a little fan that blows the smell out of little holes to keep the mosquitos away. I think it worked find, but it did keep falling off of me in the garden and it only lasted a few hours. The price of the replacement pads is way too expensive, so I'm sticking to the can spray.

June 09, 2016

I found this to be very effective for camping and gardening. I would recommend it for using over a weekend like camping or at a festival. But at the price it is, even for refills, it's too expensive to use everyday over the summer. It was easy to assemble, but don't do it outside at night. It lasted about 14 hours before running out of fuel and I could really tell a difference in not having mosquitoes in my bubble of air. It was handy to clip onto my pants, and I could turn it off and on depending on when I was wearing it.

April 27, 2016

I bought these years ago for my husband and I when we went on a canoe trip in Algonquin Park and ever since we always bring them with us! In the morning and evening the mosquitos are brutal and these keep them away from us. I do find they work best if you are not moving around much, but if I'm going for a walk or hike I just use a spray repellent. They are also good to hang from the ceiling of a tent to keep the sneaky bugs who get in away from you!

February 12, 2016

My boyfriend and I work in the woods, and for at least 3 months of the year, the bugs are enough to drive you, well, buggy. I bought this initially for my boyfriend, who is allergic to blackfly bites. He was so impressed, I had to try it. I couldn't believe it. Not a bug near me for hours. Battery life is about 6 or so hours (I haven't used it continuously), so plenty of time to get what you need done. It's a little pricey, to buy the inital clip, but refills are reasonable and come on sale often. It doesn't seem to be as effective if you are running around, but if relatively still (walking, gardening, etc), it's a non DEET way to keep the bugs off!

January 25, 2016

I enjoy fishing during the summer but usually get eaten alive by mosquitoes so I'm always looking for the next best thing when it comes to repellant, and this didn't really do it for me. Great concept as I hate the actual spray, but it didn't really work.

January 21, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club this past summer. The clip on is easy to use and I enjoy that the smell is subtle and fairly pleasant. However I found this product to be quite ineffective. While wearing it I still ended up with many mosquito bites. If you can tolerate the smell of repellent sprays I would definitely recommend sticking to them.

January 04, 2016

I was given a chance to review this product this passed summer and I found it effective. I usually get eaten alive but we worn at the cottage in Muskoka, I did not get one bite. Also my son, who is allergic to mosquito bites used it as well and did not get a bite either. I will definitely buy this again.

January 04, 2016

Easy to assemble, we use it in a camping trip and keep the mosquitos away. I will continue to use it.

January 04, 2016

This stuff is a waste of money.. I bought it because the last time I went camping I got eatten alive, so this time I purchased this thinking it would help.. Yea right! First of all it wouldnt stay clipped on, which was so annoying, secondly i got EATTEN alive.. Doesnt work..Piece of junk!

0.5/5

January 04, 2016

First if all this isn't cheap,second it didn't repel anything ,the bugs nearly ate me alive ,it always seem to fall of my belt no matter how many times I clipped in on,horrible product