Off!  Deep Woods 8 Hour Protection Spray

Off! Deep Woods 8 Hour Protection Spray Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 475 in Remedies

October 13, 2016

we often go camping in the adirondacks, and the mosquitos are really bad and crazy. Sometimes the regular stuff just doesn't cut it. I use this for my family and spray around the tent just to keep them away. This stuff works so well. i don't even see mosquitos when me and my family are using this product. It is probably the most effective bug spray ever, it also keeps those pesky black flies away. I use it sparingly on the kids cause they are still young and it is still totally effective.

September 15, 2016

Ce produit est vraiment bien pour le camping ou le chalet car il produit une barriere anti moustiques. Malgré le fait qu'il est indiqué une protection de 8 heures je suggere d'en remettre environ tout les 3 heures pour etre bien protégé. Il est aussi a noté que ce produit a une odeur asser forte tres particuliere mais qui fonctionne.

August 26, 2016

We were going away on vacation to a cottage and we needed bug spray, so we bought a bunch of different brands and we happened to pick up this one. We found that the Off! Deep Woods 8 Hour Protection Spray was far more effective than the dollar store or competing brands. It lasted the entire 8 hours or even more! Fantastic product!

August 23, 2016

Off! Deep Woods spray is pretty effective, but find that I need to spray it every few hours, instead of every 8, especially when it is hot, and you're sweating or swimming. This stuff has a high deet percentage so it's more effective than other brands. It does leave your skin feeling a little sticky after using though.

June 10, 2016

I grew up with you mom spraying this on me all the time, it has a strong reconizable scent to it but if you think about the benefits it provides it's well worth it in the long run. Nothing more annoying than multiple itchy file bites and this defiantly prevents that from happening.

April 02, 2016

This product works pretty well, however I normally have to re-apply within 3 hours or less depending how much I'm sweating outside. In general it is effective at keeping mosquitoes and black flies at bay. I would recommend tea tree oil; not only does it soothe and cleanse bug bites (herbal antiseptic), but it smells clean and actually repels bugs. I'm not too crazy about the Off! product scents...

November 19, 2015

Went to BC this summer I thought Winnipeg had big mosquitoes HA! This product delivered will definitely be using it.

June 15, 2015

This stuff works exactly like it is supposed to, keeps the bugs off, is great for anytime in the summer

April 11, 2015

Great for camping, especially in the forested areas! Just wish the smell was a bit better.

April 10, 2015

Works well, great way to keep bugs off in the woods

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches