OFF! Family Care Insect Repellent

OFF! Family Care Insect Repellent Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 43 in Insect Repellent

June 29, 2016

This is an okay product. It sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. Im not sure why that is. When it does work it works amazing. Worth it to try it out.

March 04, 2016

I purchase this every summer for our family, something I can toss in a bag and take to the beach or on other trips our family takes. Great for fishing which we tend to do a lot of. Helps keep the flies off and away from my kids.

February 22, 2016

Je travaille souvent dehors l'été sur mon terrain et dans mes plate-bandes et j'apprécie vraiment beaucoup cet insecticide. Il est sec au toucher et s'applique bien. Son odeur est agréable (melon) contrairement à beaucoup d'autres. On peut même le vaporiser sur nos vêtements et il ne fait pas de taches.

February 22, 2016

This is a must in our family camping gear! it works great and lasts a long time. Can be a little expensive depending where you buy it from but totally worth it to keep the bugs away! Nice light smell to

February 22, 2016

Yes, the word OFF is really suited for this. It really does keep the mosquitos away and it's all I really need to use come summer. once i try something like this that works, I tend to stay with it.

February 04, 2016

Great repellent keeps the bugs away always seems to work good.

January 17, 2016

OFF is a good product ,its inexpensive, I found it worked really well but the odor of it is so strong it takes your breath away

December 23, 2015

I find this to be largely ineffective. The mosquitoes continue to come after us, which is frustrating. The scent isn't bad, and it's available everywhere for a decent price, I just don't feel it works.

July 10, 2015

We bought this for our dogs, as we didn't want to worry too much about them licking the chemicals.

It was ok, but they still got bit, and it was pretty greasy on their fur.

I'm going to try a home remedy next time.

July 06, 2015

This product doesn't smell as rough as some of the other products out there. It's a bit of a softer and more tolerable smell. However it's not very effective. I still get eaten alive and could use this whole bottle it still wouldn't save me. I find it's effective for my son though. It seems to work for him - maybe the bugs just aren't attracted to him. Its definitely gentler for the little guys vs some of the other products i use.