Good

OFKP measuring spoons Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 101 in Bakeware & Cookware

October 11, 2016

These were a gift for Christmas 2 years back from my sister. She knew I was following in my Mom's baking shoes and wanted to get me some quality measuring spoons instead of the plastic dollar store get up I currently owned. They were fine, but they were too wide. I like anything stainless steel too.

#1- They have nice long handles which I like for getting right down to the bottom of my spice jar without having to tip it and spill all over.
#2 - The measurements are engraved in so they don't fade off. The measurements are also in ml's too.
#3 - They are high quality stainless steel that resists corrosion and won't bend.
#4 - Life Time Warranty

I am happy to own a quality item like this. I was very happy to receive them. I will have them all my life, and they are a part of my ONLY Glass and Stainless Steel kitchen I am in the process of making those changes.

June 13, 2016

I'll admit it, normally I prefer measuring spoons with a very 'globe' round look to them. However, while testing these I actually discovered something pretty cool. Lately when cooking I realised I couldn't fit my round sets of measuring spoons into the average sized spice bottle, which makes it a much messier job.

Thanks to the longer style of these spoons I'm actually able to fit all of them but the largest into a standard spice bottle, which makes it a lot easier to measure out the perfect amount.

These are a really sturdy metal and I couldn't bend them even a little when trying, which is always a good sign.

The only negative to these is that they come on the 'keychain' style ring, which everybody knows is a pain to get stuff off of. These could be greatly improved by adding a ring that's easier to open and closed and without that option I would recommend detaching them all from the ring and leaving them separate.

********************************************

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS