Amazing

OFKP Stainless Steel Egg Opener Reviews

1 review
Ranked #21 out of 28 in Kitchen Accessories

September 09, 2016

When it comes to boiled eggs, this definitely works, but I'd recommend using a knife to open it up as it will shatter a little when trying to pull the 'line' apart with your hands after using this device. Strangely, it's actually fun to use this and I was impressed that it fit on my egg as I buy the 'large' size.

The good thing about this is it's very durable and strong. The bad is that it does take a few practice runs to figure out the exact strength and knack to getting this device to work. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to just let it drop, or throw it. I did the 'throwing' method to move the ball and that worked well for me, leaving an even line on my egg shell. It certainly makes it easier to peel after!

Note: I tested it with a hard-boiled egg.

SUMMARY
********************************************
Pros
+ Leaves an even line.
+ Sturdy, metal implement.
+ Works with boiled and non boiled eggs.
+ Fits larger eggs.

Cons
- Takes a few tries to get the strength right.
- A little confusing to use.

********************************************

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye