OGX argan oil of Morocco Penetrating oil
Good

OGX argan oil of Morocco Penetrating oil Reviews

Ranked #317 out of 2163 in Hair Care

November 26, 2016

If you've got curly hair - this is a must have! I've got a lot of fine curly hair, and this does not weight it down. What it does do is help create soft, touchable, defined shiny curls that hold all day. Even in humidity and the rain - my hair still looks great. A little goes a long way, which makes this already affordable product a key part of my morning routine. The oil itself has a very light pleasant scent that doesn't intrude on your favourite perfume. I find it works best if I apply to wet hair. A little product (nickel size for shoulder length hair), rub your palms together and work it through from ends and up - but keep free from your scalp. Finger style or wide comb through, then don't fuss with it. Let it dry. Perfect!

April 25, 2016

This oil is sent from the Gods! Is that a bit of an over statement?...probably, but for the price it is the best hair oil I have found on the market. This stuff is precious to me, it makes my hair so soft and smooth. It smells amazing, but it is a gender neutral smell, just a clean, maybe slightly like a male cologne smell. My hubby uses it is his beard, and it makes it so shiny and tame. I would recommend this to everyone, it is very light weight. I don't feel that this product weighs my hair down and it doesn't make it greasy. I did screw up the first time I used it, I put way to much in my hair. I looked like a 1950's greaser, but that was all my fault. I use so little of this product, I feel like it would have last me forever...if I didn't leave the lid open and the bottle on it's side... on my bed. Long story short, my mattress smells amazing and it has the biggest deepest grease stain you could imagine. A little less than half a bottle wasted in my mattress over a month ago and I still have half a bottle left, after a month of using it. For my mid back length hair I use no more than a dime sized amount after every shower.
Also this product is not tested on animals, which great. :)